PDA

View Full Version : Loreal casting creme gloss?? Any good?

stephy190
November 16th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Has anyone ever tried or would recommend? I have virgin hair it is a sort of warm golden brown colour I would much prefer a dark cool brown tone. I used to use this hair dye about 10 years ago! But that was when I didn't care about my hair lol.

I'm wondering about grow out or if the colour actually lasts 28 washes or will it cause a demarcation line as it grows out?

Will it be a lot of upkeep to keep it looking good and is there much damage? I was wondering about henna but I've tried lush henna before it doesn't do much!

Just dont want to do it and end up with damage/awkward grow out lines and mixed up colour and regret it!

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

lapushka
November 16th, 2019, 03:47 PM
If you have tried a henna shade that is brown there is indigo in there. If you use anything with bleach in there (and the casting color will have a developer, so "bleach"), it might turn green. Indigo + bleach do not mix.

So if you put a brown shade in there, just let it grow out and leave it alone!

stephy190
November 16th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Hi thanks for writing! It was a while ago that I used lush henna. Probably about 5 years ago and I've cut a lot off since then so I have all my natural colour now! Green hair would be a shock though!

lapushka
November 16th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Hi thanks for writing! It was a while ago that I used lush henna. Probably about 5 years ago and I've cut a lot off since then so I have all my natural colour now! Green hair would be a shock though!

If you're BSL and it's been 5 years, you're probably OK. :thumbsup: