PDA

View Full Version : Deposit dye on fading Indigo

Curlynatural
October 28th, 2019, 04:44 AM
Hello/morning/afternoon ☺

Long time no see lol well i am coming to you with a little question.My indigo has faded to a very ugly dusty/dirty brown ( with almost a grey cast yuck) so i was wondering which deposit dye i could add to make it look a bit richer.
My hair history: After bleaching / red dye / colour oopsing i had to cover everything in black because my hair colour was a mess .So two henna applications after and 2 indigos i am left with some ugly dusty hair ...please help 😞😞😞😞

MusicalSpoons
October 28th, 2019, 05:23 AM
I would think the most obvious course of action would be to do another application of indigo? Unless you specifically don't want to do that.

Curlynatural
October 28th, 2019, 06:09 AM
I would think the most obvious course of action would be to do another application of indigo? Unless you specifically don't want to do that.

No more indigo for me 😣

MusicalSpoons
October 28th, 2019, 06:31 AM
If you tell us why (e.g. messy application, smell, non-permanence, whatever it might be) then any suggestions can be better tailored to what you are looking for :) according to what I've read on this forum most people find it takes a few applications to get the colour as dark as they want and for it to stay without fading.

Curlynatural
October 28th, 2019, 06:34 AM
If you tell us why (e.g. messy application, smell, non-permanence) then any suggestions can be better tailored to what you are looking for :)

I really wanted the jet black effect but i feel like the mess it makes , the odour and the upkeep is not worthy for the results i am getting.Indigo was the only non damaging solution i had to match my roots after bleaching the rest of my hair.

MusicalSpoons
October 28th, 2019, 06:36 AM
I really wanted the jet black effect but i feel like the mess it makes , the odour and the upkeep is not worthy for the results i am getting.Indigo was the only non damaging solution i had to match my roots after bleaching the rest of my hair.

Right. Sorry, I was editing at the time you posted so added a bit about the permanence. Are your roots dark brown or black?

Curlynatural
October 28th, 2019, 07:15 AM
Right. Sorry, I was editing at the time you posted so added a bit about the permanence. Are your roots dark brown or black?

My roots are jet black