PDA

View Full Version : Scalp hair growth vs Eyebrow hair growth (Eye brows grow fast but hair slow)

wantinglonghair
October 26th, 2019, 06:20 PM
In 2 days it will mark 1 month from when I dyed my hair. The roots aren't even 1/4", I can't even measure its so little. My hair has always grown very slow. The fastest it's ever grown was the end of last year into early this year. It grew 3+" in 8 months. I believe that was due to the birth control I was on though :/

I have plucked my eyebrow hair every week for 8 years and within a week it looks a mess. Same with other hair areas, I epilate every week due to fast growing hair.

Is there a reason to why all my other hair grows fast but yet the hair on my head grows so slow?

Could it possibly be stress? (this has been a huge thing my whole life.. living in a horrible environment..)

lapushka
October 27th, 2019, 04:26 AM
Who knows? Some things are just the way they are.

My eyebrow hair grows veeery slowly, hair on the legs & armpits is in sync with the hair on my head, I think.

I'm guessing different people different answers. It is what it is. :shrug:

TreesOfEternity
October 27th, 2019, 04:32 AM
The fast body hair growth may be hormonal, have you checked it? If birth control improved the head hair growth that can be the culprit.

And if your doctor checks that out you can see if it is due to any other deficiency.