PDA

View Full Version : why is there never a quick reply??

squiggyflop
March 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
im wondering why there never seems to be a quick reply space on each page of a thread... also the reply to thread buttons sometimes freeze my computor.. this doesnt happen at tbb so im wondering if maybe there is a bug? the site is running really slow for me too. i really wish there was a quick reply because then ill be able to read the thread while postin so i can spell names right and it will cause less freezing issues...

eadwine
March 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM
There is for me.. how weird.. Maybe it's the settings somewhere.

Delila
March 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM
What internet browser are you using? Sometimes that makes a difference. I'm using Firefox, and not had any technical problems.

eadwine
March 8th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Seamonkey here.. both are Mozilla based, so there is a link.

Miss Murphy
March 8th, 2008, 11:51 AM
I'm using the fiery fox too, and I have the quick reply window.

squiggyflop
March 8th, 2008, 02:15 PM
internet explorer... but tbb works great for me so i cant immagine why i would be having problems here

dancingbarefoot
March 8th, 2008, 02:17 PM
The quick reply is always there for me. It's at the bottom below the bookmarks, tags, and ad.

PatGear
March 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Are you staying logged in? (The upper right corner should say welcome, squiggyflop.) If you're getting logged out for some reason, that would explain why there's no quick reply box.

I'm getting logged out once in a while too for some reason even with "remember me" checked.

harpgal
March 8th, 2008, 04:29 PM
squiggyflop, try clicking on your "refresh" button and reloading the page.