PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is a K Water treatment - & is it damaging

OhSuzi
October 16th, 2019, 08:24 AM
So its some kind of keratase treatment - maybe theyve been banging around the U.S. and the rest of the world for ages - but this is the first I have heard of a K Water treatment my neck of the woods. or maybe theyve been here for ages but had a different name.

Is it worth it for de frizzing and making your hair shiny? is it temporary, will it be damaging in the long run? Does it just get rid of frizz or will it kill my curly wave?
And are all the before and after pics just because a hairdresser dried & starightened the hair?
If you have a Kwater treatement & then go home and wash your hair is it going to be equally frizzy

MusicalSpoons
October 16th, 2019, 08:29 AM
And are all the before and after pics just because a hairdresser dried & starightened the hair?

Never heard of it, but you've identified precisely what annoys me about before & after pics!

The only true way to show before and after is to wash and dry your hair normally without whatever treatment and take a pic, then wash and dry the same way after having the treatment. I do not understand why the entire advertising industry gets away with what they do :brickwall

/end rant

nycelle
October 16th, 2019, 01:06 PM
It's kinda like a deep conditioning treatment but better as the results are instant frizz free smooth hair.
Not permanent, only stays in your hair until the next wash.