PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

browneyegirl
October 14th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone

I stumbled upon this forum while searching for 'long hair' on google. My hair has been tailbone length about 3 times in my life and classic length once and everytime it would reach that kind of length I would cut it shoulder length again because it's very thick and hard to manage. I'm 23 so all those times my hair has been that long I was quite young and did not know how to care for it properly.

I recently cut my hair to mid-back length. It was slightly longer than tailbone length just this summer but the bottom 3/4 of my hair was quite damaged due to straightening/keratine treatments. So I cut off a lot of the damaged parts. Now, about the bottom half of my hair is still slightly damaged but I am not willing to cut it haha.

I want to grow my hair out to classic length again and I am embracing my natural wave/curl and trying to care for it as much as possible. I also recently started transitioning to the curly girl method just about a week ago. I'm really excited about hopefully having long hair again within the next year or two!

Sarahlabyrinth
October 14th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Welcome here - we'll help in your hair growing journey! :D

Nox_Inber
October 14th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Welcome! :D

Groovy Granny
October 14th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Welcome ~ glad you joined us :waving:

lapushka
October 14th, 2019, 03:02 PM
I know about thickness & length; that is why my hair is heavily layered, BTW. Otherwise it seemed like waist length was the furthest I could go without layering. Now classic is my "jam". LOL. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

TatsuOni
October 15th, 2019, 10:15 AM
Welcome! :)

Garnetgem
October 16th, 2019, 10:49 AM
Hello welcome :)