PDA

View Full Version : a very squished cinnabun tutorial found on Lila Rose's website

leayellena
October 6th, 2019, 06:33 AM
Tutorial:
https://vimeo.com/210338871
https://vimeo.com/210338871

Ylva
October 6th, 2019, 06:42 AM
It looks nice, but I just can't do saggy hairstyles like that. They always end up pulling on my scalp so badly and I can't tolerate that sensation. Also, the way it flops and bounces when you move/walk... shudder:

leayellena
October 6th, 2019, 08:04 AM
It looks nice, but I just can't do saggy hairstyles like that. They always end up pulling on my scalp so badly and I can't tolerate that sensation. Also, the way it flops and bounces when you move/walk... shudder:

that's exactly what I thought... not a go-to bun. I think it'd look nicer if those flappy coils were bobby pinned. I can't wear bobby pins either, they're too tight or drag and break my hair so I don't wear them. IDK I found this bun interesting as I saw a blog post about it and it was a fail then I already shared pics with this bun and nobody knew how it was called.

MusicalSpoons
October 6th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Errrrrm ... maybe good for getting it out of your face when you need to wash the dishes or something, but I can't see it staying put :bigeyes:

Oh, and question: Structurally, how different is that to a log roll? I can never get my head around that style but I know for some members it is reliable and stays put.

spidermom
October 6th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Well that looks uncomfortable as heck, and I wouldn't call it a cinnabun (but maybe that's just me).

AmaryllisRed
October 6th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Yeah, kinda structurally a bee-butt log roll cinnabun hybrid thingy?
I like log rolls but I'd need a huge flexi for that.

Strands
October 6th, 2019, 03:26 PM
I wish I liked it, because it makes sense. But I think it just looks super sloppy. :/

cjk
October 6th, 2019, 10:23 PM
I suppose it's easy but that's all I can say for it. Not attractive.

Chromis
October 6th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Errrrrm ... maybe good for getting it out of your face when you need to wash the dishes or something, but I can't see it staying put :bigeyes:

Oh, and question: Structurally, how different is that to a log roll? I can never get my head around that style but I know for some members it is reliable and stays put.

That doesn't look a thing like a log roll to me! I wear them a lot and make mine in a much different manner.