PDA

View Full Version : Is this APL?

CalystaStarr
October 5th, 2019, 10:02 PM
I took a pic today but I can't tell if my hair would be considered apl. Especially with how low my armpits sit.

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38748&d=1570334412

lithostoic
October 5th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Draw a visual line from armpit to armpit. You are still a couple inches away. Do the towel test. Wrap a towel around you under your armpits and make sure it's straight across in the back.

ExpectoPatronum
October 5th, 2019, 10:15 PM
If I draw a line from your hair across your back, it doesn't quite meet APL just yet. Hang in there. It'll reach that milestone before you know it :flower:

Groovy Granny
October 5th, 2019, 10:15 PM
It is hard to tell from the angle and lighting of that pic :eye:

Plus you seem to have a flip at the ends....so stretched it may be close....but no cigar yet ;)

The easiest way to tell is to tie a towel around your body, snugging it into your armpits, and when the hair reaches the towel....you are there :thumbsup:

You'll be there soon....happy growing :cheer:

OOPS...Others posted as I was composing :lol:

Ah well...that is my :twocents: :o

Begemot
October 6th, 2019, 01:20 AM
You're really close but not quite there yet, hang in there!

lapushka
October 6th, 2019, 02:41 AM
Sorry, but not quite yet. Just between an inch to a couple inches away, though. It's getting there.

The "towel test" is pretty easy to do! I'd try it next time you measure. Give it a couple months, though!

Arciela
October 7th, 2019, 07:27 PM
You can always wrap a towel around yourself under your arms and if your hair touches it then you'll know :)