PDA

View Full Version : Which of your hairtoys are currently lost/misplaced

bparnell75
September 23rd, 2019, 01:24 PM
I am uneasy when on of my hairtoys is missing. I a currently missing my hummingbird stick from CMW.
https://live.staticflickr.com/2805/33496056091_ba2fd38767.jpg
and a specialty fork which is 7" slim and made of zebra wood. I use it in my Spock buns. I don't even have a pic of that one. Worse don't know how they disappear.

What toys are currently missing from your Dragons Hoard?

Entangled
September 23rd, 2019, 02:12 PM
My silver WoodEverIImagine custom! It’s my favorite and as I live in a tiny dorm, I have no idea where it went to.

Ylva
September 23rd, 2019, 03:33 PM
Right now, my large snowflake flexi-8 and my small north start flexi are missing. The snowflake went missing over half a year ago and the star went missing just before I moved, within the last month. They'll show up at some point but I could really use the snowflake right now...

CherryFrizz
September 23rd, 2019, 05:01 PM
The very simple hair stick I made myself, one of a pair, is missing. It's so streamlined and simple, it could have slipped anywhere.

bparnell75
September 23rd, 2019, 05:53 PM
My silver WoodEverIImagine custom! It’s my favorite and as I live in a tiny dorm, I have no idea where it went to.

Oh a custom that really aches/

Spikey
September 23rd, 2019, 06:18 PM
My only-worn-once Honey Marble Ficcare :mad: I got it off the swap board, so it wasn't full price, but still! I'm pretty sure it's gone forever too, it's been months, and I'm not buying a new one. Good luck to the rest of you, I hope we get our toys back.

lithostoic
September 23rd, 2019, 06:55 PM
Half of mine went missing during the move but I found them yesterday!

ExpectoPatronum
September 23rd, 2019, 09:56 PM
I'm missing a beautiful bright pink and orange Eaduard stick that I got off the ROAK thread a couple years ago. It's nowhere to be found in my bedroom.

Entangled
September 23rd, 2019, 10:40 PM
Oh a custom that really aches/

I really hope I find it! I don’t have that many places I could put it...

Liz H
September 23rd, 2019, 11:55 PM
My only 2 forks. Fortunately they were inexpensive. I just hope they turn up soon.

bparnell75
September 24th, 2019, 01:15 PM
Today I am seeking to replace my missing long three prong fork with one from Morgan's mane.
Was able to get one 6 1/2 inches long

https://www.etsy.com/listing/208067187/three-prong-hairstick-choose-length-and?frs=1

Madame J
September 24th, 2019, 01:21 PM
I decluttered a lot of my hair toys years ago when I got a pixie after my divorce, but the one piece I not only kept but now use regularly is my Etta Mae pawn fork... which I haven't been able to find for the last several days. :/

bparnell75
September 24th, 2019, 06:51 PM
I decluttered a lot of my hair toys years ago when I got a pixie after my divorce, but the one piece I not only kept but now use regularly is my Etta Mae pawn fork... which I haven't been able to find for the last several days. :/

Hope you find it while you are growing hair out again.

languagenut
September 24th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Three of my self-made hair stick pairs are each missing one of the sticks, and I also can't find that stick Willowyn gave me, with the green stone pumpkin bead topper. I've looked all over the room and behind the desk; where could they be?

Shorty89
September 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM
The one that still gets me is my old Jeter fork. I took it out for a minute while using a massage chair at a church function. When, I stood up, it fell off my lap and was lost forever in the bowels of the chair. :( It's been two years and it was never found!

unheardletters
September 25th, 2019, 06:23 AM
Iím 3 flexi clips. Iím not so worried about the xl being missing because I have a few of them and my hair is too short to use that size. But the small and medium are the only ones in those sizes. And since my hair is too short now to wear even a ponytail I want to do 1/2 ups and I need the medium for that, or even just 1/4 up and I need the small for that. Iím avoiding hairties so I honestly have nothing else right now to keep my hair out of my face. It makes me tempted to buy, even though I just really cannot afford it right now.

bparnell75
September 25th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Three of my self-made hair stick pairs are each missing one of the sticks, and I also can't find that stick Willowyn gave me, with the green stone pumpkin bead topper. I've looked all over the room and behind the desk; where could they be?

Yes that is the question. WHERE CAN THEY BE? I once misplaced a Lady Idun [my one and only from a gift swap] for months. I found t hiding in a blanket of the same color

CherryFrizz
September 25th, 2019, 12:25 PM
The very simple hair stick I made myself, one of a pair, is missing. It's so streamlined and simple, it could have slipped anywhere.

I found it! :cheer: