PDA

View Full Version : One year of hair growth

amiraaah
September 21st, 2019, 03:12 PM
I’m so happy to share my one year of growth here. I chopped my hair last year on 30/9 because of heat damage to APL+. My hair has always been so fragile as it breaks so easily which always causes thin ends. In all of my life i have always tried to grow my hair but when i reach a certain length with my hair which is hip length i straighten it and then feel that my ends are damaged from just one or two straightening sessions. The next step is to chop it again to Either bsl or apl while saying that the next time i will start over with fresh ends and i will never put heat in my hair again . I never broke that cycle, even this year my hair was doing great until i straightened it twice . The last time(one week ago) in a salon and my hair was a complete disaster it was the driest hair i have ever seen. I cried that night and i regret using heat on my hair . Today i decided to cu

SallySue
September 23rd, 2019, 08:44 AM
Congrats. My hair gets irreparably damaged from just one or two straightening sessions, too. I am two chops away from getting rid of all the damage while still having long hair.. but I can't bring myself to do it quite yet.