View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can find this?

March 22nd, 2008, 08:06 PM
I found a site on the net last year that had scarves with some bendable wire or plastic in them. You make a pony tail, put it in the scarf, roll it up & tie it with the scarf ends, there by making a bun with some nice scarf tails hanging out of it.

My computer since crashed, and I lost the bookmarked page, for the life of me, I cannot find this website or the name of the product.

If anyone can help me I would be most appreciative. I have tried 'googling' just about everything to do with scarves & buns to no avail!!!

Thanks, Cathy:confused:

March 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
this sounds interesting hope somebody has a link.....anybody???

March 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
yay me! i think i have it (http://www.ezdoozhair.com/site/1614623/product/BEN-54102) is this the one??

March 22nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
i want one in a print like the forest one on this page... (http://www.ezdoozhair.com/site/1614623/product/BEN-54104)

March 22nd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks for that link. They are similar to this, but they look more like a scarf, with the scarf type ends.

They had some really lovely patterns. That's mainly what caught my eye, the patterns, just like regular scarves. I remember thinking they were a bit expensive (had plans of trying to make them!!) but they were lovely!!