PDA

View Full Version : Hi It's Me Antonia

antoniamiranda
September 15th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Hey Everyone it's me Antonia from the LHC.
I talk to a lot of you via facebook, instagram, youtube, etc.

I haven't been on in ages, now It's letting me post again but I can not change my profile photo. :( It's an old photo. My hair is now past classic and I'm really happy with my progress. My old photo that is displaying here is about mid back.

Hope everyone else is doing good! Just saying hi!

Also wondering if anyone can help me edit my profile Here I am in video form lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO7xbY-b7uo.

Thanks!

Peace, love, and long hair,
Antonia

Kalamazoo
September 15th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Hi Antonia! :waving: Welcome back!

(Well, I'm a newer member than you are or were, so welcoming you back's a wee bit awkward, but I'm glad you're here!)

So far, it looks like the system thinks you've made 6 posts, so you probably have to do 19 more (for a total of 25), & then you'll be able to get into your dashboard & edit everything.

Very nice video!

Begemot
September 16th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Hello and welcome back :) Your hair looks lovely! Are you talking about changing the avatar picture that can be seen next to your comments?

TatsuOni
September 16th, 2019, 03:41 AM
Welcome back! :) Take at look at this thread :) https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520

lapushka
September 16th, 2019, 04:02 AM
Welcome back!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 16th, 2019, 04:12 AM
Welcome back! :D

Ylva
September 16th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Welcome back to the forum and nice to meet you! :)

eresh
September 16th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Hi welcome back :-)
I enjoy your posts on the LHC FB group and on Instagram :-)

SwanFeathers
September 16th, 2019, 09:28 AM
Welcome back!

Dark40
September 16th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Hi and welcome back! :)

Bek-Leigh
September 16th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Hi Antonia,
I had trouble with mine too, I had to click on Settings>Edit Avatar instead, which worked.
Because when I clicked on "My Profile" it said I didn't have access to change it,
so give that a go!
Love your hair, super healthy and long, looks great!

lapushka
September 16th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Hi Antonia,
I had trouble with mine too, I had to click on Settings>Edit Avatar instead, which worked.
Because when I clicked on "My Profile" it said I didn't have access to change it,
so give that a go!
Love your hair, super healthy and long, looks great!

Maybe read this link? It explains it all (about the profile issues and such). In short you need to get to 25 posts before you get more access to things:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520

BTW, welcome to the forum! :)

Beatnik Guy
September 17th, 2019, 06:37 PM
:waving:

Nox_Inber
September 17th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Welcome back :D I looked through a few of your videos and your hair is beautiful! :)

antoniamiranda
September 25th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Thank you :)

antoniamiranda
September 25th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Thank you for the advice and compliments! Your hair looks great!

antoniamiranda
September 25th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Hi! I'm finally more active on here! Love the Jack Kerouac quote too! :)

Shepherdess
September 25th, 2019, 09:15 PM
YAYY!!! Welcome back!!! :flowers: I love seeing your hair and interacting with you in the Facebook group!! So inspiring!!! Glad to see you here too!! :blossom:

Natalia_A00
September 26th, 2019, 07:58 AM
Heyy I follow you on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc! You have really beautiful hair, I envy your shine! I'm glad to know that you're in this forum too :toast:
By the way I was going to purchase a conditioner and I was going to look for the recommendations on your channel and the FB group :o

DweamGoiL
September 26th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Did you have a different screen name before? I don't recall ever seeing you before. But, in any case, welcome back :)

Arciela
September 26th, 2019, 09:28 AM
Welcome back :flower:

lapushka
September 26th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Did you have a different screen name before? I don't recall ever seeing you before. But, in any case, welcome back :)

Yes I was wondering the same! :)

Welcome back!

desisparkles
September 27th, 2019, 01:56 PM
I love your vids!! I comment on them from time to time. Besides having the awesomest hair, I love your sweet personality! You are the exact type of gal that if I knew in real life would be terrific friends with.

Beatnik Guy
September 28th, 2019, 01:08 PM

She's all over social media... :frog:
But hasn't posted here much before.

Also, as far as I know, the rules have always been against changing screen names (without extreme circumstances) or second accounts.

Elizabeth E
September 28th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Welcome back, Antonia!
Your hair looks gorgeous and so silky :)

Ligeia Noire
September 28th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Good to see you around these parts Antonia. Your hair has grown a ton. Beautiful as always.