PDA

View Full Version : First Hair Dream

NightDaemon
November 7th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Excuse any typos, trying to get this down while it's still in my head

I just had my first ever hair dream. I can't remember most of it, but I do know that for some reason, my hair started to go blonde, just the first few inches from my hairline at the front, and the last five or so on the sides... It was a really weird look, but it was awesome! And then,for some reason, I was trying to tie some plants into a Lazy Wrap Bun...

ScrimHazard
November 7th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Multi-colored hair? Hmmm, I wonder if that means...oh yes...A pumpkin pie is in your future. :)

NightDaemon
November 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Multi-colored hair? Hmmm, I wonder if that means...oh yes...A pumpkin pie is in your future. :)
Afraid that one went straight over my head.

RavennaNight
November 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the club. You know you have officially joined the ranks of the hair obsessed when you dream of it. I too have had many hair dreams. It turns blonde, it gets cut off, sometimes it's falling out. Hair dreams.

NightDaemon
November 8th, 2008, 05:35 AM
I hardly ever dream, so it must be a sign that my first in months is hair...but a lazy wrap bun on cooch grass? Me weird.

RavennaNight
November 8th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I hardly ever dream, so it must be a sign that my first in months is hair...but a lazy wrap bun on cooch grass? Me weird.

I am assuming that type of grass is a plant that grows in Australia? :shocked::confused: :rollin: :D

UrbanEast
November 8th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Interesting dream about the multi-colored hair. I just dreamed that I cut short layers into my hair. I was having some serious regrets. It was nice to wake up and see that my hair was intact.

NightDaemon
November 8th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I am assuming that type of grass is a plant that grows in Australia? :shocked::confused: :rollin: :D
Yeah. Sorta looks like a vine, but it's grass. Kinda hard to describe. But, I was trying to tie some of it into a lazy wrap bun.