PDA

View Full Version : Long Hair Laughs

maryalana
August 13th, 2019, 07:05 AM
Thought this was too funny not to share.

Last night was the first night my new boyfriend stayed over on wash day. He took a shower right after and panicked when he saw all the hair I had spread across the shower wall (I know I'm not the only person who does this). He came out and asked me how long I've been going bald for and if there was anything he could do to help. I showed him my hair brush and burst into laughter. I do feel bad for scaring him but I didn't realize that he had never dated anyone with long hair before.

BerrySara
August 13th, 2019, 09:14 AM
Thought this was too funny not to share.

Last night was the first night my new boyfriend stayed over on wash day. He took a shower right after and panicked when he saw all the hair I had spread across the shower wall (I know I'm not the only person who does this). He came out and asked me how long I've been going bald for and if there was anything he could do to help. I showed him my hair brush and burst into laughter. I do feel bad for scaring him but I didn't realize that he had never dated anyone with long hair before.

lol I can imagine his shock.

It reminds me of back in college. I had a roommate (shared bathroom amongst five girls - yikes) who would leave her shedded hairs all over the shower wall. The first time I saw this, I thought I walked into a murder scene imagining someone's head smeared all over the walls...a little freaky to say the least. After that we all agreed to clean up the shower after each use.

Occasionally she would forget. And that's how I learned that some people would leave the hairs on the shower wall lol.

ApprenticeWrit
August 13th, 2019, 07:50 PM
(shared bathroom amongst five girls - yikes)

Oh, absolutely yikes. I'm still in college, and there's a darn good reason I switched from the six-person suite to the four-person one.

And as for hair on the shower wall- better on the wall than in the drain!