PDA

View Full Version : The Long Hair Community works!

mariazelie
August 11th, 2019, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to check in and say that I am so happy with my hair these days, this past year, actually that I forget to come and see what's going on with LCF. I have had so much help here. I do my own version of curly girl and my hair looks better than it ever has with the least effort I have ever made. I can't thank everyone enough for the suggestions to me and everything I have read here. I recommend this website very often!

Dark40
August 11th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum! :) Good for you! I happy for you that you've found something that works for your hair! And, we are glad we've helped you in anyway we possibly can. If you need any help with anything just let us know.

Nox_Inber
August 11th, 2019, 03:03 PM
This place is amazing, so many kind and helpful people here. I can't believe how my hair has turned around in less than 2 months and I have LHC to thank for it :) I think it's wonderful that you feel so positive and happy about your hair, I love success stories :D

TatsuOni
August 12th, 2019, 07:14 AM
Welcome back! :)

lapushka
August 12th, 2019, 07:18 AM
Hey! :waving: Nice to hear from you. How long is your hair now? Is your avatar still current?

maborosi
August 12th, 2019, 01:05 PM
I just wanted to check in and say that I am so happy with my hair these days, this past year, actually that I forget to come and see what's going on with LCF. I have had so much help here. I do my own version of curly girl and my hair looks better than it ever has with the least effort I have ever made. I can't thank everyone enough for the suggestions to me and everything I have read here. I recommend this website very often!

That is so awesome! I love the LHC, too. Everyone on here is super nice and they're always giving great advice.

Groovy Granny
August 12th, 2019, 05:25 PM
I remember you ~ welcome back ~ happy to hear things are gong well for your hair journey :waving:

MaGee5
August 13th, 2019, 04:14 PM
I’m am learning so much too! I can’t enough reading about henna and cassia. Definitely obsessed.