PDA

View Full Version : Deep conditioner recommendations?

Sparkles122
August 6th, 2019, 05:26 PM
So I went to my local county fair and was out in the sun all day long. Then I went to the Jersey Shore and was out in the sun even more. I also did some other various outdoor activities in the past couple weeks with my kids, and was out in the sun all day long. I should have protected my hair, but didn’t and I sure will in the future. My hair which was previously bleached damaged in November of 2018, and now feels crunchy, well...the last 22 inches of it anyway. The first 6 inches is natural regrowth and seems to be fine. Can anyone recommend a really good deep conditioning treatment? Preferably drugstore, and silicones are ok, im willing to give anything a try that will give me some moisture back.

Milkchocolate
August 6th, 2019, 05:40 PM
I always recommend to everyone the L’Oréal Damage erasing Balm (in the yellow tub). It’s been my go-to for a very long time and nothing will beat it. It’s the most softening and deep conditioning product I’ve ever used. I love it because it doesn’t cause weigh down, and it seems to seal my dry ends. It’s smells so good and it’s only around 8-10$. It’s honestly a miracle product for me! So emollient and rich ❤️

Sparkles122
August 6th, 2019, 05:43 PM
I always recommend to everyone the L’Oréal Damage erasing Balm (in the yellow tub). It’s been my go-to for a very long time and nothing will beat it. It’s the most softening and deep conditioning product I’ve ever used.

Oh I havent seen that one yet, i’ll have to look for it when I go out tomorrow

Dark40
August 6th, 2019, 06:19 PM
I recommend to everyone Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. It puts a lot of moisture back into your hair! It is a really thick and heavy deep conditioner. Also, if you don't mind silicones I would also recommend "SiliconeMix," or "SiliconeMix Bambu." They are both excellent deep conditoners! They add lots of moisture and very nice slip to the hair as well!

Ylva
August 6th, 2019, 06:20 PM
I'm going to recommend my favourite, Garnier Fructis Hair Food Papaya Mask. The banana one is good, too, but for me, papaya is just the winner of that bunch.

Sparkles122
August 6th, 2019, 06:23 PM
I'm going to recommend my favourite, Garnier Fructis Hair Food Papaya Mask. The banana one is good, too, but for me, papaya is just the winner of that bunch.

I can’t use those because the coconut oil in it tears my hair up, I wish I could though

Sparkles122
August 6th, 2019, 06:24 PM
I recommend to everyone Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. It puts a lot of moisture back into your hair! It is a really thick and heavy deep conditioner. Also, if you don't mind silicones I would also recommend "SiliconeMix," or "SiliconeMix Bambu." They are both excellent deep conditoners! They add lots of moisture and very nice slip to the hair as well!

Where could I find those? Neither of them have shea butter or coconut oil in them do they? Ive learned both of those tear my hair up

Dark40
August 6th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Where could I find those? Neither of them have shea butter or coconut oil in them do they? Ive learned both of those tear my hair up

You can find the Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream at anyone of your local beauty supply stores, and also the "SiliconeMix conditioners. No, none of these deep conditioners contain any coconut oil or shea butter in them.