PDA

View Full Version : Hello (oh what an original title I have given this thread!)

Arcana
November 7th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Hello everybody

I found my way here through Naturallycurly.com. I've been there for awhile now, learning to take care of my curls (which I think are 2c/3a... can people with fine hair have 2c waves? Maybe I've got this wrong). Now I'm looking to grow my hair. It's currently about BSL, and my goal is waist length. I'm in need of a trim at the moment, but hopefully I won't loose more than an inch or so, and once that's done I'll feel better letting it grow for awhile knowing it's healthy (it's already been most of a year since I got it trimmed, and I've only been learning to really care for it for the last couple months, so I've got some damaged ends that need to be taken off).

Any advice for waiting out the long months of growing are appreciated. Other than that I'm looking forward to looking around here, and finding some interesting styles and such to try with each new length. :)

(Sorry this is kind of long.)

birthmarkie
November 8th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Hello, and welcome! I am only at BSL myself but I started at neck-length. My advice is to enjoy your hair as it grows because if you want to keep it long, it will not be back at these lengths again. Good luck to you!

neon-dream
November 8th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Welcome :)
People with fine hair can have 2c/3a hair I would think!!
I'm pretty new here too, this place has such a friendly atmosphere :)
You'll love it
xxxx