PDA

View Full Version : Advice about product

DinaAG
July 18th, 2019, 05:15 PM
Hi❤️if you can please advice about best leave in/moisturizer/strengthening products that I can get from Amazon and are not just oils that would be so great, my hair gas been dry and falling lately, thanks 🌸

Groovy Granny
July 18th, 2019, 08:43 PM
I am in love with the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=neutrogena+triple+moisture&ref=nb_sb_noss_1)....the shampoo, conditioner..... and especially the mask which I use as an in shower conditioner, and as a leave in :love:
If I had the need, I wouldn't hesitate to try the other products in that line as well :cheer:

DinaAG
July 19th, 2019, 04:18 AM
Thanks a lot Groovy😍

lapushka
July 19th, 2019, 06:34 AM
Hi❤️if you can please advice about best leave in/moisturizer/strengthening products that I can get from Amazon and are not just oils that would be so great, my hair gas been dry and falling lately, thanks ��

Depends on what you're looking for.

Garnier Fructis & Garnier Whole Blends do leave-ins that are great.

But I swear by the JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor oil) leave-in from Shea Moisture. It comes in a tub and is quite runny, so you have to be careful when "scooping" it out. Also, you don't need a lot of this product, just a 2 eurocoin size (or the tip of your finger dabbed in), then smoothed between palms & applied = more than enough!

DinaAG
July 19th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Wow thanks😍

Dark40
July 19th, 2019, 06:44 PM
I love the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment and Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner as well.

DinaAG
July 20th, 2019, 02:58 AM
Thanks a lot ❤️