PDA

View Full Version : JULY Checkin. Sorry I've been dead on here!

WyntreBlossom
July 13th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Hello all! Just doing my monthly checking. I havnt done one since may. Oops.

Me/life:
My pregnancy turned high risk so I've been focusing on that. Baby girl and I are totally healthy and I'm being induced Wednesday:)

Hair:
Due to my pregnancy needing my full attention, my hair has been....neglected. I still oil it before going to the pool, and my wash habits are the same. But I've been wearing my hair down a lot or using classic scrunchies because I dont have time to find where I last shoved my hair sticks. (I know I know gasp the pain). Some days I'm still good though and use my hair sticks or do my hair in a braid.

Still my hair seems damage free and has grown a bit! So here's your update photo for July!

https://i.imgur.com/ji0SFDw.jpg

Tinyponies
July 14th, 2019, 01:12 AM
Hi Wyntre yep your hair is still beautiful! Keep on doing whatever youíre doing :heart:

Best wishes for you and babe on Wednesday! Iíll be thinking of you. You got this!

Sarahlabyrinth
July 14th, 2019, 01:37 AM
Hair and you are both looking great - best of luck for your induction Wednesday, and blessings on your new family :)

lapushka
July 14th, 2019, 03:39 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes well next Wednesday.

You are way over waist, that's neat!

Begemot
July 14th, 2019, 04:11 AM
Glad to hear you and the little one are okay :) great hair!

AuntyMiki
July 14th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Nice hair and congratulations!

lithostoic
July 14th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Very pretty! Wishing you a safe delivery.

Groovy Granny
July 14th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Congrats ~ looks so pretty :heart:

Prayers for the safe delivery of a healthy baby :pray:

Julescarm
July 15th, 2019, 01:55 AM
Congrats! Hair care was not the first thing on my list when I was waiting to be induced. If your hospitalised, it can be more nerve wracking trying to manage everything. I was induced with my last baby due to her being small birth weight and less than half amniotic fluid. She was a healthy 4 pounds 10 oz and no health problems. The doctors barely made it to deliver her. Good luck and prayers sent your way!

YvetteVarie
July 15th, 2019, 02:22 AM
Congratulations!!!

When I was pregnant, I neglected my hair a lot. I had hyperemesis and had very little willpower to do much. You'll get back into the haircare bit once you have adjusted to life with baby.

Good luck