PDA

View Full Version : I just got a new pic! :)

backtolonghair
November 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Hey there everyone! I just took my first hair pic on here, so you all could see! :) It will help me keep track of my progress.

Blessings
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/mellibelly/mhair2.jpg

backtolonghair
November 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry I'm not sure how to resize on here yet....

Blessings! :)

Oskimosa
November 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Your hair looks pretty good already! Best wishes on your way to your goal :)

plainjanegirl
November 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
It looks like you are going to have a great start to long healthy hair!

Tressie
November 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Pretty hair and it's a lovely color! When it's longer there will just be more beauty!! (o:

rose_in_bloom
November 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Ooh, I love your color! Very pretty hair. :)

tiny_teesha
November 6th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Your hair is very similar to mine! I'm a 2b though! :) Happy growing! It looks nice and full!

DecafJane
November 7th, 2008, 05:31 AM
I like the colour! Also, with that cut you won't have to trim to neaten it up for a very long time. :)

suicides_eve
November 7th, 2008, 05:49 AM
good luck on your journey! you hair is very lovely and will grow out so nice a full!

MandaMom2Three
November 7th, 2008, 06:16 AM
LOVELY hair!!! I can just SEE it long too, UBER PRETTEH!!!

SHELIAANN1969
November 7th, 2008, 06:37 AM
I like your hair color!

Am I the only one who sees this? Look at the window panes of the door, it looks like a woman with long hair to about thigh length wearing a white dress in the reflection. :)

It may be just a *trick of the eye* but that was the first thing I saw.

Garnet66
November 7th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Your hair is so pretty. I wish mine were that long.

backtolonghair
November 7th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Hey there! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of your encouragement. I really appreciate it! :) This is board is really nice, all of you are very kind and encouraging to one another and try to help each other with hair needs, questions, etc. Thanks so much! :)

I like your hair color!

Am I the only one who sees this? Look at the window panes of the door, it looks like a woman with long hair to about thigh length wearing a white dress in the reflection. :)

It may be just a *trick of the eye* but that was the first thing I saw.

I noticed that, but I think it's just an illusion. It looks like it's my hallway that you are seeing, with it's white walls and the reflection is me and my outfit. You are very observant though!:)

Blessings!

Jessikinz
November 7th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Your hair is looking really healthy and beautiful. Good luck on your hair journey! :)

Robinlyn
November 7th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Very pretty hair, happy growing!!

paper
November 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Good luck growing your hair. It looks like you have a good start. I look foward to watching your progress!