PDA

View Full Version : Video: growth and how to reach it, by a hairstylist

lapushka
May 31st, 2019, 11:38 AM
This I agree with her on (the curl ninja). Not trimming makes the hair grow, from the mouth of a stylist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANSHuDETOqU

Sarahlabyrinth
May 31st, 2019, 11:56 AM
Finally some common sense from a stylist! :D Good to hear it. Plus her hair is very pretty.

pailin
May 31st, 2019, 12:51 PM
Nice! Some of her other videos look like they might be interesting too.

Wusel
May 31st, 2019, 01:53 PM
OMG! I LOVE HER! FINALLY an HONEST hair stylist!!!

Not a Brad Mondo who ALWAYS wants to bleach, cut, do crazy colors, he dislikes very long hair, very dark hair... I can't stand him. But she is FANTASTIC!!!

lapushka
May 31st, 2019, 02:31 PM
Nice! Some of her other videos look like they might be interesting too.

Don't be fooled. She goes against the grain often and I don't agree with a lot of her other videos.

pailin
June 1st, 2019, 01:24 AM
Don't be fooled. She goes against the grain often and I don't agree with a lot of her other videos.

I see that - I looked at some more of her videos. Definitely YMMV, but it's good to get a bit more than the standard hairdresser line!

lapushka
June 1st, 2019, 09:52 AM
I see that - I looked at some more of her videos. Definitely YMMV, but it's good to get a bit more than the standard hairdresser line!

Yes, that is very nice! Love that video!

Carrieberry77
June 1st, 2019, 02:26 PM
She is refreshing! I always find it funny when people say cutting hair makes it grow faster... 😂 Like where is the logic?

LoveSnap
June 1st, 2019, 03:06 PM
I read the title and KNEW it was this video before I even came in here. lol. Lapushka, I feel the same way about the other videos. I can find other hairdressers online that say the direct opposite of her and it's working for their clients. I think there is more than one way when it comes to haircare. Things can be in direct opposition and still work for someone.