PDA

View Full Version : Hair fall problem and possible solution

Seng
May 28th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Hi. I wanted to share my problem and my possible solution.
About a month and a half ago my hair started to fall. Huge problem considering i have fine and thin hair to start with. At some point i counted 250 hair strands in one day.
An older woman advised me to follow this treatment:
- a teaspoon of brewer yeast everyday
- castor oil, oilive oil, coconut oil and rosemary oil once a week
- patience and less stress

Fast forward a month with this treatment i can say the hairfall stopped.
About 2 weeks after following the recipe, i counted 76 hair strands a day.
Today, only 48.
I do not know which was the secret ingredient, but i'm not bald.

Any one know how to regrow it faster?

Ylva
May 28th, 2019, 01:12 PM
You might have also been having a seasonal shed that ended/slowed down on its own and that the treatment had nothing at all to do with it. It's hard to say when it's just a one-time occurrence.

The best way to regrow hair is to eat a balanced diet and exercise moderately.

Sarahlabyrinth
May 28th, 2019, 01:29 PM
You might have also been having a seasonal shed that ended/slowed down on its own and that the treatment had nothing at all to do with it. It's hard to say when it's just a one-time occurrence.

The best way to regrow hair is to eat a balanced diet and exercise moderately.

Also get enough sleep, and drink water.

spitfire511
May 28th, 2019, 02:01 PM
- a teaspoon of brewer yeast everyday
- castor oil, oilive oil, coconut oil and rosemary oil once a week
- patience and less stress

As someone who not only seasonally sheds, but also can stress shed severely - I think this is the key (barring physical illness or otherwise). Though your supplementation may not have hurt and filled in some other gap you were missing nutritionally? Someone else may be able to speak to that better.

If you're constantly dealing with adrenaline and cortisol and all the other things we pump out when in fight or flight mode your body has a lot more to worry about than hanging on to hair. So, for me, keeping stress at bay is so important.

As has been said - the best method for regrowth is keeping healthy and eating well.

Do be aware that these strands as they regrow will be wily and likely poking up! I had 'bangs' of a sort for about 8 months while a huge shed started to grow back in! Eventually they will blend in with the rest, but in the meantime, just do your best to put it away and forget about it!

Seng
May 28th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Diet, yes i have a poor diet. Probably that's where the brewer yeast did it's job.
Just a seasonal shed, not reaaly. I shed in the autumn. This time i lost more than 1/3 of my hair.