PDA

View Full Version : Paddle brushes: opposed to oval ones.

catoala
May 26th, 2019, 04:43 AM
Is it that important to have a paddle brush opposed to oval one with long hair?

As in, is there any difference or its just whatever, not important?

Wusel
May 26th, 2019, 04:56 AM
I don't see a difference or any special purpose of the paddle brush... I brush my hair with my electric hair massage brush only and it's small and round. And it's perfect for me. And when my hair was much longer 3 years ago I also had a smaller round brush.

catoala
May 26th, 2019, 04:59 AM
I have an oval wooden one and it's super nice, but I thought a paddle one would be better...Apperantly it's whatever, lol. Thanks. :-)

-Fern
May 26th, 2019, 05:19 AM
I have really thick hair and I use a paddle brush. There's nothing magical about it, just more surface area, so it separates out more hair at a time, making it easier to brush through... I also use a Denman brush. So I think it really comes down to personal preference. I recently got a Wet brush paddle brush on Amazon for $4, which is hard to beat.

lapushka
May 26th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Is it that important to have a paddle brush opposed to oval one with long hair?

As in, is there any difference or its just whatever, not important?

I think it's about the same! It's just what you prefer. I have a "wet brush" dupe in paddle brush form, but I am keeping it in my backup. I am using the oval one right now.

catoala
May 26th, 2019, 08:31 AM
I think it's about the same! It's just what you prefer. I have a "wet brush" dupe in paddle brush form, but I am keeping it in my backup. I am using the oval one right now.

Paddle form? I'm jealous haha. Here we can get dupes even (wet brush espscially) but oval one, paddle no. :-P

lapushka
May 26th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Paddle form? I'm jealous haha. Here we can get dupes even (wet brush espscially) but oval one, paddle no. :-P

Yes, and they no longer have them; it was a once off. They used to have these dupes in my local Kruidvat, not anymore.