View Full Version : CJ's Spritz

hayheadsbird
May 14th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Has anyone else tried CJs?
http://www.cjsbutter.co.uk/CJs-Spritz_c_7.html

We first started using it years ago when ds1 was in nappies, as it makes a great barrier spray for sore baby bums.
I've occasionally used the spritz as a body moisturiser, but it's only the last few weeks I've started trying it out in my hair. The smell is divine (I have coconut lime dream) and it is really working for my hair. All gone by morning if I use it in my ends before bed, and leaving it soft and smooth.
I've tried a few oils before, and the one I've got on best with was avocado. This is completely different, so much better!

AmaryllisRed
May 14th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Yep!
I used to buy tubs of it for diaper rash since it's cloth diaper safe. I still have a bottle of the spray that I'll use occasionally to tame flyaways. It's also good for eczema and dry skin.

hayheadsbird
May 14th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Yep!
I used to buy tubs of it for diaper rash since it's cloth diaper safe. I still have a bottle of the spray that I'll use occasionally to tame flyaways. It's also good for eczema and dry skin.

We used to have to buy from the USA, or there are some stockists in the UK. They now make it in Glasgow as well though! Fewer scents options, but so much easier to get hold of!

MusicalSpoons
May 14th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Monkey Farts!! :rollin: :rollin: maybe it's just because I'm tired, but that *really* tickled me :laugh:

Sounds interesting; might be useful for oiling the scalp a bit more efficiently perhaps? I have other things that I need to try for hair and face first, but this is going on the list.