PDA

View Full Version : My Lil Hair Growth Video

RosaCurl
May 4th, 2019, 06:30 AM
Hey y'all!

So I made a neat little video using the app 1SE to capture the journey of my hair growth from October to April:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_NiYXyUPRd_shGS64ngjm17VDJehTFao/view?usp=sharing

I haven't measured my hair in a while, but here's the contrasting stats I do have:

Oct 21, 2018: 21.5 inches / 4 days since last wash / hair is brushed out / pony tail thickness is 2.8 inches
March 3, 2019: 24.5 inches / 1 day since last wash / hair was trimmed yesterday / thickness is 3 inches

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I'm super proud of my progress, but it seems my growth has stalled a bit, or at least slowed down. I have been going through some tough things lately, not to mention I was extremely ill for about a week not too long ago which caused a good bit of shedding. Hopefully I can get the same sort of growth I was seeing in in months prior (averaging somewhere between .5 to .75 inches a month). I feel I've just about perfected my hair wash routine, and my hair feels so healthy for it.

Cheers!

lapushka
May 4th, 2019, 07:03 AM
WOW! Your hair grew a fair amount. Congratulations. :)

That's awesome. Neat wurls!

milosmomma
May 4th, 2019, 09:45 AM
That's pretty cool to see it that way. You can definitely tell you've gain alot of length. Your growth may pick up as the seasons change, I feel like mine goes through stalls or slows way down but then its followed my a little growth spurt the next season. Fingers crossed for you and great progress

Begemot
May 4th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Love it! I hope that everyone who is participating monthly length photo project will see this and decide to do a similar video. Your hair looks lovely :o