PDA

View Full Version : How I Measure My Hair - Growth results

Wusel
May 4th, 2019, 05:16 AM
I thought this could be interesting. Here 's how I measure my hair, where my widows peak is, a good method which gives me very precise results, better than measuring over the head from the hair line to the back. On April 21. it was 6,4cm, now it's 7,7. 1,3cm growth in 13 days. So, 1mm of growth in a day. Not bad. :)
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36739&d=1556968100

LadyCelestina
May 4th, 2019, 05:55 AM
Cool! That's some fast growth!

I find the concept of growing so fascinating. Friend has a new puppy. One Sunday walk, we both agreed that our dogs are the same size. Met friend again two days later, and the puppy was noticeably larger than my dog.

Wusel
May 4th, 2019, 08:30 AM
Cool! That's some fast growth!

I find the concept of growing so fascinating. Friend has a new puppy. One Sunday walk, we both agreed that our dogs are the same size. Met friend again two days later, and the puppy was noticeably larger than my dog.

LOL! That's a funny story :) I have noticed today that my son is noticeably taller than my mom. LOL! :)
Yes, I'm very happy with the fast growth. But I do a lot for it... going totally crazy again.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Agava
May 27th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Wusel, I do the same measuring as you do :) Also, I measure the strands above ears, and I few months ago I started with measuring from the hairline ( bangs) over the head to the back.

Wusel
May 28th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Wusel, I do the same measuring as you do :) Also, I measure the strands above ears, and I few months ago I started with measuring from the hairline ( bangs) over the head to the back.

Great :) That's a good method. :)
Wow... still growing. I'm at 9,4 now. :)
When I reach 10cm my bangs will be impossible to be worn down and I'll have to pin them back or so.

amiraaah
May 28th, 2019, 03:15 AM
I do the same measuring too since i have bangs too. I got mine last august and now it is a little bit past my chin. Luckily i passed the awkward stage of not knowing what to do with them :)

Agava
May 28th, 2019, 03:51 AM
Mine were 19 after the big chop in September, and now are 30.5cm. Hopefully I'm going to be very close to 40cm on 1th January.