PDA

View Full Version : I meant to make this post a long time ago.

softheartedandl
May 2nd, 2019, 12:01 PM
So last december was my one year anniversary of being a member of LHC! I meant to make this post on the day of, but life has been a little hard right now and my priorities are a little askew. So here I am, almost half a year later, but I'd really like to let y'all know what I had to say. I hope this is the right place to post this!

I've been a part of other online communities before, and they've all either always been, or inevitably turned into nasty, toxic, selfish, and mean-spirited environments.

But none of y'all are like that. Y'all are the nicest, most genuine group of people I've ever had the joy of speaking to and being around. Online or in real life.
Different opinions are shared and valued and I've never once seen an argument or insults thrown around. Everybody here is just so kind and loving and caring and heartwarming. I know I'm a bit sporadic with my time on LHC, but I just wanted everyone to know that even when I go months without visiting I always think of the people on here and I'm thankful and so happy to be a part of this.

I'm shy and a bit bad with articulating my feelings, but I hope I got my point across.

Thank you, everyone, for being so magical. <3

Groovy Granny
May 2nd, 2019, 12:04 PM
Happy belated hair-niversary :applause:

:agree: Well said...LHC is an awesome place :grouphug:

Happy growing :cheer:

Groovy Granny
May 2nd, 2019, 12:05 PM
ooops....forum hiccup...double post :doh:

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2019, 12:10 PM
We like having you here too - and happy hairiversary, and happy growing to you :)

Dark40
May 2nd, 2019, 12:10 PM
Happy belated anniversary! :applause

I agree with Groovy Granny...Well said...LHC is an awesome place to be :grouphug:

Happy growing! :cheer:

JennGalt
May 2nd, 2019, 12:22 PM
Happy belated hairiversary! I hope things get easier for you :)

Begemot
May 2nd, 2019, 01:28 PM
Congrats for the first year here! :grouphug: :blossom:

Ylva
May 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
Happy hairiversary! :)

I hadn't met you before today, but happy to have you around!

lapushka
May 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
Cool! :)
I love anniversary posts. :D

Congrats. No pictures, though? ;)
How long is your hair right now?

softheartedandl
May 2nd, 2019, 02:26 PM
Thanks, everyone!

And lapushka, no pictures as of yet! :( I'd really love to post some but I don't have a big enough mirror to take on myself, and I'm a little too shy to ask a family or friend to do it. I really would love to upload a pic of my hair (partially to join the fun, partially because I need reassurance that my hair is healthy :laugh: ) so I'm really brainstorming on how to get a good picture. Right now my hair is in-between hip and tailbone. Brunette and naturally straight. :)

Groovy Granny
May 2nd, 2019, 02:36 PM
Thanks, everyone!

And lapushka, no pictures as of yet! :( I'd really love to post some but I don't have a big enough mirror to take on myself, and I'm a little too shy to ask a family or friend to do it. I really would love to upload a pic of my hair (partially to join the fun, partially because I need reassurance that my hair is healthy :laugh: ) so I'm really brainstorming on how to get a good picture. Right now my hair is in-between hip and tailbone. Brunette and naturally straight. :)

That sounds pretty!

I have no help with pics either (or good equipment/technique) and use the bathroom mirror with the camera on my shoulder for my poor attempts :o

lapushka
May 2nd, 2019, 03:01 PM
Thanks, everyone!

That long already? That's amazing. Congratulations on getting to that length. :applause

Totally get it on the picture. Do you have a self-timer on your camera? Might come in handy. ;)

softheartedandl
May 2nd, 2019, 04:19 PM
I actually don't have a working camera atm... All I've got is my phone. I'm gonna try my best and post some pics sometime this month!

lapushka
May 2nd, 2019, 04:32 PM
I actually don't have a working camera atm... All I've got is my phone. I'm gonna try my best and post some pics sometime this month!

Aaaw that is awesome! Cool!!! :D

clandestine
May 2nd, 2019, 08:55 PM
Happy LHC hair-versary!

TatsuOni
May 3rd, 2019, 07:59 AM
Happy belated hairiversary! :cheer: This place sure it great! :)

vpatt
May 3rd, 2019, 05:37 PM
Happy anniversary! Good luck with pictures, I'm trash at it myself and only have my fone and kindle.