PDA

View Full Version : Today I learned...

ApprenticeWrit
April 21st, 2019, 06:29 PM
That you can get a haircut at Disney World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFsoWGIrMM

It's towards the end of the video, but yes, that barber shop on Main Street does offer haircuts, and even has a special package for a baby's first haircut. And, according to a couple of the comments, you can ask for pixie dust and get some hair glitter for free! I've never been to Disney World myself, but it's on my bucket list of things to do eventually.

What neat hair-related things have y'all learned lately? (Would any of you be bold enough to get a trim at Disney World?) I'm curious, let me know!

Cate36
April 21st, 2019, 11:10 PM
I think I have learned so so much the last few months....from a time when I never used to think about my hair at all.. wash each day, brush, and let air dry.. to Henna disaster (why oh why did I do it!) and a nightmare since ripping it out of my hair.. still..
Over the last few months, in an effort to maximise recovery, my diet, supplements, wash, hair care, scalp care, routine has changed considerably.. I would do anything to turn back the clock and live in a world of not thinking and enjoying thick, almost classic length hair again.. ..

So as a digression from the title of this thread, I'll give what was the most important lesson I have learned..Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow....

Patience... the mantra for hair growth/recovery.. "this too shall pass.... in a few months.. years... "