PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a new hair product

wiiawiwb
April 15th, 2019, 10:33 AM
I've been using John Masters Organics over the years. Before that, I loved the Goth Rosary products but they're no longer available. My hair is very thin and, lately, has been getting dry looking.

What other line(s) of products would you recommend for a middle-aged man's hair?

Dark40
April 15th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Well, it depends on where you live. I would give Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners a try. They make your hair a lot thicker and fuller. They really give your hair lot of volume.

chrissy-b
April 16th, 2019, 06:52 PM
I like the Petal Fresh line which can be found online (haven't seen them in stores yet; they're a Los Angeles company). I use both the thickening shampoo and conditioner for dry, thinning hair and their rose moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. The thickening line smells kinda like men's cologne which I love. The rose is very floral but doesn't seem to stick around after my hair dries. I also like the Not Your Mother's natural line, but they are fragrance heavy. Probably the lightest scent one is the Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water. Herbal Essence has good stuff too if you like using cones.

ExpectoPatronum
April 16th, 2019, 08:21 PM
I like Nature's Gate shampoos and Love Beauty and Planet conditioners. You can find Nature's Gate in health food stores and LBP can be found at Target and CVS.