PDA

View Full Version : Need help :/

brooks
April 2nd, 2019, 02:01 PM
I’m a guy and I have been growing my hair out for a while now. My hair length is just an inch under my shoulders. So i have a girlfriend and i want her to play with my hair, like do stuff to it and etc. She never really does anytgin but run her fingers thru my hair. Any suggestions on how i can get my girlfriend to play with my hair and what she can do with my hair?

Ylva
April 2nd, 2019, 02:08 PM
Maybe you could ask her for a scalp massage and tell her that it can be helpful in terms of hair growth because it encourages circulation, or ask her to braid it in different ways, or ask her to examine your scalp for any heath problems (even if there might be none).

I asked my boyfriend what he would do if he wanted me to play with his hair. He said he'd ask me "Can you play with my hair more?" :lol:

SwanFeathers
April 2nd, 2019, 02:47 PM
Can you define it better? Do you mean just fuss with it or do you want her to style it too?

lapushka
April 2nd, 2019, 03:58 PM
Can you define it better? Do you mean just fuss with it or do you want her to style it too?

Yes I find the words "play" a little... suggestive. Or, is that just me. LOL!

CuteCrow
April 2nd, 2019, 05:27 PM
As you said she already run her finger thought your hair I guess by "play" you mean something like "style". Like combing it and braiding it? I'd say just tell her "Could you brush my hair please?".
Others ideas could be showing her hairstyles that you like and you can't/don't know how to do yourself or telling her to do or play with each other hair in turns.