PDA

View Full Version : Hair Pictures from my Author Photoshoot!

Nightshade
March 27th, 2019, 03:18 PM
As a couple of you know, my first novel is coming out this September, so this last weekend I went to visit my aunt and uncle (photographers) to have my author pictures taken.

I really loved how my hair turned out in them and wanted to share--my aunt and uncle were really on board with making sure it looked good in pictures.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ofhrAEswvtgp_9ujG9XevNkcSZKOxtywE3gUZ5VHRkdzM0brzo Cim_1ejczkeKaN0qAgXsq1B-p1QYc0LCI7lmMZIY1azurxEQgkMYDRLWH1waPaCoziUj23GgDC tS6o7HYSpGZInSw90fMefcSnPnAqQSsPJvb4PQiBSBLJaiCeAo rdY2GwqMbGWlvR6A6lD1bgk9gHciJScOcjhzyRSyKYD4ziAa5z xwolO-ulfXFqgBKVb2RBTUwhxvbrFWzaBE949b4IOqArPTtVJ8_OtzLZ k8-soYMx9CksEBIN7bi-nV7FA31p0wo8zthau4yKz5BRQiB2x_jNoS6tcOKDmxH-fGNCyXOvTYCOr3ZPgmZlEzPvJ-xM1Z38gkKFDhOWpYS5724iS-HzMWUfEEi5flkasyYXnrqKR8gol0mBpaz2ry0hwcZH2JIJpeVS 0uTMn0Zzrs8qiq4e57RClnal2GU_ZnUn9UAPgYJU040TVls8BX OkoiREHHjggLK3NUqjA99yVj3pRYEiSEJG1tT4mzFyIBNgSMyH vKJzrqRJh5SmegV-OVRvbDEUGflxyYqU1WyARTmttfWAXZ08zyD-NNsY51ytYYZUid_FrG033VzeaodOcQFs1phx_rH8K7YrJBpzSo EsSOrO9clil9QL-t_DuZKppII=w1000-h661-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yHzLVveIgKNq22YDwnToKcGUJSvjc_OmXooGtvuOJ_9GhSrl9D 5kdCoHUMBXTR4TC79V3lnwR949CV7n5ezw22jdUKxsALt_ciBr RTG7_GlYbO3PKD5qXrolvlFxUcdAL3E-mGAFKyT_q3sOXg6STuFFNsJIrLOxkyQw23g8MUu0i1HpiTm6fr CIhiT7YlyPhfsMP2UqyIaVU9DmN10E-_b-mma0sJqwR12yCHjgEVAp35a9CMsYj5CqAjbLcIsxWieCT_2Ra9 bRH_oZYh8adfs5JWrg0rEguUEk-BP7xA5Y9ieSYA2Vrhf9hYrvb6gwq870GyDj79Iz9AI2WRiX3uK U_qQa2G7mTuElwX4LNFUuh6gG4SgROClwOtbbu3yC3oyMO-P2iGZ12xKy5K5CC2_O6eJDVoxQ26QfR6CUhIug3xWA6mFXHHhg NoEG5H-KZ14uHSwoU9r_OAbIAElm2wBw4l8v30UALOjTC2v1NfWgCL8mc SSypmU1-lqPa1Thn83_jzwKbOoZN0nOAMx9_PHY2t3GVDSH0fYSTlpd5Uk-vvYtrGNXV8EE7iDEESnkKTxXomxnLUtM-pk0dseS-iCi6OL4cEf7M5KYHyoHMQJCLSMY0kCUKnPVBq82qwo8KTtiWMr v2dddxLz5UO75bcqmjNrlYF4=w1000-h661-no

I'm dithering on posting the Official Author Picture, though :p :rolleyes: Even if the entire point of taking it was to show people.

AmaryllisRed
March 27th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Those are great! Congrats on the book, too!

Groovy Granny
March 27th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Very pretty ~ congrats again :)

Lady Stardust
March 27th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Lovely photos. The colour of your hair really stands out against the neutral background. It looks like the light is shining through your hair, very pretty.

milosmomma
March 27th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Beautiful. I love them both and cant wait to see the official pic(whether on your book or if you decide post here too) :)

lapushka
March 27th, 2019, 04:36 PM
Those are really nice! :)

mwallingford
March 27th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Those are such artistically creative photographs, your aunt and uncle are excellent photographers! And your hair is such a vibrant color! (stupid question time: do you henna your hair? It's a wonderful shade!)

lapushka
March 27th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Those are such artistically creative photographs, your aunt and uncle are excellent photographers! And your hair is such a vibrant color! (stupid question time: do you henna your hair? It's a wonderful shade!)

Nightshade = the Queen of henna. Her Etsy shop sells henna as well.

Nightshade
March 27th, 2019, 09:21 PM
You guys are so sweet! Thank you! I was so, so nervous to do the pictures O_O

They really are excellent photographers, I was really fortunate that they wanted to do these for me.

And I do henna my hair! Lapushka is right, it's a blend from my Etsy shop (NightBlooming) called Fire Genasi :)

MotherofJames
March 28th, 2019, 12:14 AM
A-mazing!! Love the color contrasts picked for this. Absolutely lovely. And congrats!!:applause:disco:

Liosan
March 28th, 2019, 12:31 AM
Your pictures are absolutely stunning! I love your hair and the general vibe.

Begemot
March 28th, 2019, 12:32 AM
Very nice! Beautiful hair, beautiful photos :thumbsup: congrats for the first novel!

Milady_DeWinter
March 28th, 2019, 12:53 AM
Love the pics! They are so aesthetically pleasing :o And your hair looks gorgeous!

Sarahlabyrinth
March 28th, 2019, 02:10 AM
Such wonderful pictures and your hair is of course stunning! I hope we will get to see the "official " author pic too, I bet it's wonderful.

Nightshade
March 28th, 2019, 07:38 AM
Awww you guys are so sweet! I'm really happy with the colors, too. My uncle did a great job shooting me so that my hair lit up and I look like I have every so slightly more color than my normal drowned-Scottish-corpse-pale look XD

I added a link to my author site in the first post, and I'm trying to find a home for the Official Author Picture, but here it is :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/D4C-YmUJjjkkmUJiGJ0gBFYytsml9moEcbLiAso1lX9KD9ynzD6yLj 8IcLZp3PsFSePhRhZ5wSQu-liFil1InUNWteGWFfvsFUa78x7MbXdK1ETqG0YNR4oZhb0Vn64 w5JvffR7ON0_qmYliUISGHBJYlgXfsOx2pcgvBcrsaA0-v0ZZ0FMlHWUb0u4M5vC5hB_j_nftCOvgSB2oEHKm2lpkBRLM5e eqOBZeu7GOSwlptHO8D4C3LC6e6ZW7f94lE2ULSfyT9TEymm0D 7Vjf38cwDoCkOWCGZgagVst0jKYyj5VeQt3b0yH1e2AMJQeqVH bKmhaLYPM2jozdro2jyjdp147UU4576qgSe4yQD21eVrwaImJd RJxV3dqiabISbCOybc7Di1C65LZMFYEMbw9lAlJ0WQxYGiH8NV eVSxMQmUxilaZZI0qFp5_YWUu9Ny_E4Q23HlN2vc9YL97AQxW5 75Epbl6cu51azzLK7bFP-11VRhqfqxnd-ITpYh2VED7mXqEWaws3gUHfbIkp2pIuJ22oC9tJBl51bCjfcxv 4tyg_PPMWrLTQvjQQ6A5W76hx2tvH-YGOpIs0LE7trLbckxHtGICMwq07ZYTcp5xkl0MnSGtjLrgr8pd QiJG6dolw74DHs2g6p8pWig20_tV7vvF4HZ4=w592-h895-no

Lady Stardust
March 28th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Wow, Nightshade, absolutely beautiful!

Sarahlabyrinth
March 28th, 2019, 07:47 AM
Oh, so lovely! :D

lapushka
March 28th, 2019, 07:48 AM
I love that top! :D

Gorgeous picture too! :)

spidermom
March 28th, 2019, 08:06 AM
OMG; I'd frame that second one and hang it on the wall. I'm very happy for you about the book.

mwallingford
March 28th, 2019, 08:33 AM
Thanks Nightshade and Lapushka!

SimplySmile
March 28th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Great photos, and congrats on your book release!!!

Nightshade
March 28th, 2019, 09:24 AM
Thank you so much!

My poor uncle, he hadn't shot hennaed hair since my wedding and normally sees me at Christmas when it's dark and wintery and indoors so (i.e. my hair looks way less vibrant), so when I stepped into the big sunlit window he went... "Uh.. I might have to adjust my lighting a bit, hold on." :lol:

eresh
March 28th, 2019, 10:22 AM
Truely beautiful Nightshade!
Congrats on your book aswell!

milosmomma
March 28th, 2019, 11:02 AM
The picture you chose is perfect, so gorgeous like a fiery forest creature(hope that's not weird to say!)

Nightshade
March 28th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Truely beautiful Nightshade!
Congrats on your book aswell!

Thank you :D

The picture you chose is perfect, so gorgeous like a fiery forest creature(hope that's not weird to say!)

And I am only flattered by being compared to a fiery forest creature. My goal in life, after all, is to become an elf :lol:

TatsuOni
March 28th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Beautiful and congrats on book! :cheer:

RavennaNight
March 28th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Beautiful photos! Congratulations on the book :happydance:

Stray_mind
March 28th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Congratulations, that is such a great achievement! The photographs are wonderful :crush:

Wendyclaire
March 28th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Congrats! I’m also a published author. I published my book in 2015. Best of luck to you.

Nightshade
March 29th, 2019, 07:40 AM
This is one of those Big Life Goals for me, probably how some people feel about getting their PhD (I imagine you feel similar WendyClaire). It's something I've wanted since I was little and I've spent the last decade writing this series and then had to figure out how to go about putting it out there.

Having Real Author photos makes this seem really real :bigeyes:

Wendyclaire
March 29th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Yes it’s so exciting! I never did pictures and yours are so beautiful. My book is in the romance/erotica genre and it’s specifically for women over 50. I never promoted it as I was going through a divorce at the same time. Being a writer it is a lifetime obsession and the character I created is always on my mind. It’s hard to explain but she only lives through my writing and new stories are always on my mind. Sorry to ramble. I wish you success and happiness!

MusicalSpoons
March 29th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Beautiful photos, and congratulations on becoming a published author!! :cheer:

Milady_DeWinter
April 1st, 2019, 07:25 AM
You never know where you are going to find inspiration. Yesterday I felt like drawing so, among other stuff, I did a quick sketch in ink and watercolor of your second pic. I hope you don't mind and that you like it, Nightshade (I think I should show it to you)

https://i.imgur.com/n5wh7U8.jpg

milosmomma
April 1st, 2019, 07:39 AM
You're great at drawing Milady! You've captured her likeness spot on and I love the watercolor type style!

Edit: Nightshade, and I am glad to have affirmed that you are indeed a lovely elf :) Maybe Milady can draw you as a fiery forest creature... :lol:

Milady_DeWinter
April 1st, 2019, 08:07 AM
You're great at drawing Milady! You've captured her likeness spot on and I love the watercolor type style!

Edit: Nightshade, and I am glad to have affirmed that you are indeed a lovely elf :) Maybe Milady can draw you as a fiery forest creature... :lol:

Thank you lots milosmomma :o You are so sweet. Didn't try to make an accurate portrait, just to capture the feeling. Just as Nightshade does with writing and Nightblooming, painting is my "second" job and hobby. I agree that she totally looks like an elf.

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2019, 07:19 AM
You never know where you are going to find inspiration. Yesterday I felt like drawing so, among other stuff, I did a quick sketch in ink and watercolor of your second pic. I hope you don't mind and that you like it, Nightshade (I think I should show it to you)

https://i.imgur.com/n5wh7U8.jpg

Oh my goodness, I had to leave work early yesterday because my husband was ill and somehow missed this! That is SO FREAKING COOL Milady_DeWinter! Thank you so much for doing that, I'm just beaming XD Would you mind if I posted it to my Instagram and credited you?

Hahahhaa life goal: to be an elf achieved :lol: And I agree, the watercolor style is spot on.

Thank you lots milosmomma :o You are so sweet. Didn't try to make an accurate portrait, just to capture the feeling. Just as Nightshade does with writing and Nightblooming, painting is my "second" job and hobby. I agree that she totally looks like an elf.

Interestingly, the main character in my books doesn't look unlike this, either, and she sketches and paints, so this could almost just as easily be of her :)

lapushka
April 2nd, 2019, 07:47 AM
Milady, you are so talented! I was wondering about your avatar, and my mind was teetering between, "is it computer animated", or "is it done by hand". Now I know for sure it's done by hand, it's wonderful! And the picture of Nightshade is absolutely amazing! :D :flower:

Milady_DeWinter
April 2nd, 2019, 08:00 AM
Oh my goodness, I had to leave work early yesterday because my husband was ill and somehow missed this! That is SO FREAKING COOL Milady_DeWinter! Thank you so much for doing that, I'm just beaming XD Would you mind if I posted it to my Instagram and credited you?

Hahahhaa life goal: to be an elf achieved :lol: And I agree, the watercolor style is spot on.

Interestingly, the main character in my books doesn't look unlike this, either, and she sketches and paints, so this could almost just as easily be of her :)

Thank you lots Nightshade, I'm glad you like it :o I had fun painting it. I still haven't posted it anywhere because I wanted your feedback first. Of course, feel free to share if you want! I'm both laura_mss and laura_dr4w in IG :)

Milady, you are so talented! I was wondering about your avatar, and my mind was teetering between, "is it computer animated", or "is it done by hand". Now I know for sure it's done by hand, it's wonderful! And the picture of Nightshade is absolutely amazing! :D :flower:

Thank you lots Lapushka, you very sweet :flower: Yep, my avatar is a self portrait painting in ink and watercolor, (https://www.facebook.com/LauraMSS.86/photos/a.212648845422201/2259059890781076/?type=3&theater) it's in the same notebook as the nightshade one :)

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2019, 08:03 AM
... it's in the shame notebook as the nightshade one :)

Hhahahahha that was a hilarious typo :lol:

We're in the Book of Shame!

ETA: Yay! And I'll be sure to tag you on the picture :) Giving credit to artists is something I feel very strongly about.

Milady_DeWinter
April 2nd, 2019, 08:07 AM
Hhahahahha that was a hilarious typo :lol:

We're in the Book of Shame!

ETA: Yay! And I'll be sure to tag you on the picture :) Giving credit to artists is something I feel very strongly about.

lol sorry, Spaniard to the bone :rollin: The Book of Shame!

Milady_DeWinter
April 2nd, 2019, 08:13 AM

Yep, me too; being an indie illustrator and living with a comic artist make me a heavy defensor of it. I will also mention you when I'll post it :flower:

BTW, do you intend to have your book for e-book? I do love my e-book and will totally purchase your novel if it's avaiable in that format.

spitfire511
April 2nd, 2019, 08:17 AM
GAH - all the talent here is just too much! milady amazing drawing/watercolor - and nightshade I cannot wait to see this book!!

Sora Rose
April 2nd, 2019, 09:12 AM
Really nice pictures, and congratulations on your book! I have an idea how that must feel - I've been writing for ages, and plan to start pursuing publication this year. I love the artwork, too. My drawings never turn out so nicely ;)

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2019, 09:23 AM
Yep, me too; being an indie illustrator and living with a comic artist make me a heavy defensor of it. I will also mention you when I'll post it :flower:

BTW, do you intend to have your book for e-book? I do love my e-book and will totally purchase your novel if it's avaiable in that format.

I do! The initial go is going to be ebook, one standard, one that's a Patron's-only version that will also have the first chapter of the second book as bonus content and then printing in hardcover.

The larger plan is do to this for the entire series, and then do a paperback boxed set for a reprint.

GAH - all the talent here is just too much! milady amazing drawing/watercolor - and nightshade I cannot wait to see this book!!

I'm already over the moon with the cover and the interior design (all of which I had a ton of input on), but I'm still going to be a giant weepy mess when I first have a physical book in my hands.

Really nice pictures, and congratulations on your book! I have an idea how that must feel - I've been writing for ages, and plan to start pursuing publication this year. I love the artwork, too. My drawings never turn out so nicely ;)

You can do it! I've been writing this series for over 10 years and put a lot of thought into how I wanted to go about bringing it to publication. From my personal standpoint, I don't think you're going to regret writing so long before looking to publish :)

CuteCrow
April 2nd, 2019, 12:25 PM
Wow, the photos are stuning. Your hair colour is so pretty! ❤️ Also I'm quite interested into these books of yours, if it isn't much off-topic could you tell us a bit about it? Or maybe an outside link if that isn't considered spam

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2019, 01:25 PM
Wow, the photos are stuning. Your hair colour is so pretty! ❤️ Also I'm quite interested into these books of yours, if it isn't much off-topic could you tell us a bit about it? Or maybe an outside link if that isn't considered spam

I checked with the mods and they reminded me that the self-promotion rules allow one direct-mention blog post. You do need to be a friend to see my blog here, so just shoot me a request!

CuteCrow
April 2nd, 2019, 05:17 PM
How do you send a friend request here? I'm new and I'm not sure how to do that kind of thing yet

Edit: Ignore this, I just did it :D think I didn't have enough post to do it before (I'm also able to edit messages now yay!)

Nightshade
April 8th, 2019, 07:10 AM
How do you send a friend request here? I'm new and I'm not sure how to do that kind of thing yet

Edit: Ignore this, I just did it :D think I didn't have enough post to do it before (I'm also able to edit messages now yay!)

Yay! I accepted it :) Hopefully that worked!

Maelyssa
April 18th, 2019, 06:05 PM
As a couple of you know, my first novel is coming out this September, so this last weekend I went to visit my aunt and uncle (photographers) to have my author pictures taken.

I really loved how my hair turned out in them and wanted to share--my aunt and uncle were really on board with making sure it looked good in pictures.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ofhrAEswvtgp_9ujG9XevNkcSZKOxtywE3gUZ5VHRkdzM0brzo Cim_1ejczkeKaN0qAgXsq1B-p1QYc0LCI7lmMZIY1azurxEQgkMYDRLWH1waPaCoziUj23GgDC tS6o7HYSpGZInSw90fMefcSnPnAqQSsPJvb4PQiBSBLJaiCeAo rdY2GwqMbGWlvR6A6lD1bgk9gHciJScOcjhzyRSyKYD4ziAa5z xwolO-ulfXFqgBKVb2RBTUwhxvbrFWzaBE949b4IOqArPTtVJ8_OtzLZ k8-soYMx9CksEBIN7bi-nV7FA31p0wo8zthau4yKz5BRQiB2x_jNoS6tcOKDmxH-fGNCyXOvTYCOr3ZPgmZlEzPvJ-xM1Z38gkKFDhOWpYS5724iS-HzMWUfEEi5flkasyYXnrqKR8gol0mBpaz2ry0hwcZH2JIJpeVS 0uTMn0Zzrs8qiq4e57RClnal2GU_ZnUn9UAPgYJU040TVls8BX OkoiREHHjggLK3NUqjA99yVj3pRYEiSEJG1tT4mzFyIBNgSMyH vKJzrqRJh5SmegV-OVRvbDEUGflxyYqU1WyARTmttfWAXZ08zyD-NNsY51ytYYZUid_FrG033VzeaodOcQFs1phx_rH8K7YrJBpzSo EsSOrO9clil9QL-t_DuZKppII=w1000-h661-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yHzLVveIgKNq22YDwnToKcGUJSvjc_OmXooGtvuOJ_9GhSrl9D 5kdCoHUMBXTR4TC79V3lnwR949CV7n5ezw22jdUKxsALt_ciBr RTG7_GlYbO3PKD5qXrolvlFxUcdAL3E-mGAFKyT_q3sOXg6STuFFNsJIrLOxkyQw23g8MUu0i1HpiTm6fr CIhiT7YlyPhfsMP2UqyIaVU9DmN10E-_b-mma0sJqwR12yCHjgEVAp35a9CMsYj5CqAjbLcIsxWieCT_2Ra9 bRH_oZYh8adfs5JWrg0rEguUEk-BP7xA5Y9ieSYA2Vrhf9hYrvb6gwq870GyDj79Iz9AI2WRiX3uK U_qQa2G7mTuElwX4LNFUuh6gG4SgROClwOtbbu3yC3oyMO-P2iGZ12xKy5K5CC2_O6eJDVoxQ26QfR6CUhIug3xWA6mFXHHhg NoEG5H-KZ14uHSwoU9r_OAbIAElm2wBw4l8v30UALOjTC2v1NfWgCL8mc SSypmU1-lqPa1Thn83_jzwKbOoZN0nOAMx9_PHY2t3GVDSH0fYSTlpd5Uk-vvYtrGNXV8EE7iDEESnkKTxXomxnLUtM-pk0dseS-iCi6OL4cEf7M5KYHyoHMQJCLSMY0kCUKnPVBq82qwo8KTtiWMr v2dddxLz5UO75bcqmjNrlYF4=w1000-h661-no

I'm dithering on posting the Official Author Picture, though :p :rolleyes: Even if the entire point of taking it was to show people.

I just want to say gorgeous! They're simply breath taking and I'm laughing because I swear I have a very similarly made top to what you've got on except mine is kind of a tie front wrap thingy. In any case those pictures are perfect...you should really be proud! <3

Kat-Rinnè Naido
April 19th, 2019, 07:44 AM
Congratulations on your upcoming book. Beautiful photos. I love how your hair colour is captured in the photos. Your aunt and uncle are amazing photographers. Thank you for sharing your special moments.

Nightshade
April 19th, 2019, 10:26 AM
I just want to say gorgeous! They're simply breath taking and I'm laughing because I swear I have a very similarly made top to what you've got on except mine is kind of a tie front wrap thingy. In any case those pictures are perfect...you should really be proud! <3

hahaha that shirt IS a tie front warp thingy! It's this one specifically (https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bali-Womens-Cardigan-Lightweight/dp/B00W3HY108/ref=pd_ys_c_rfy_1040660_0?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00W3HY108&pd_rd_r=DDJ2GCZMS1ZANYYW8KFH&pd_rd_w=N76Hf&pd_rd_wg=WFJbg&refRID=KAJXG7MAD9YX5YAA8FCW).

Congratulations on your upcoming book. Beautiful photos. I love how your hair colour is captured in the photos. Your aunt and uncle are amazing photographers. Thank you for sharing your special moments.

Thank you so much!! I'm really excited about the book and having an author photo that I was happy with was one of the things I was most nervous about.

My aunt and uncle really are amazing photographers. There's a big difference between someone with a good camera that can take a basic nice picture, and a photographer that really knows a lot about lighting, framing, etc.

Kat-Rinnè Naido
April 19th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Thank you for expanding. Congratulations on your choice of photographer. They did an amazing job. True there is a lot more to taking photos than just having a good camera:blossom:

Maelyssa
April 19th, 2019, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Nightshade;3673600]hahaha that shirt IS a tie front warp thingy! It's this one specifically (https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bali-Womens-Cardigan-Lightweight/dp/B00W3HY108/ref=pd_ys_c_rfy_1040660_0?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00W3HY108&pd_rd_r=DDJ2GCZMS1ZANYYW8KFH&pd_rd_w=N76Hf&pd_rd_wg=WFJbg&refRID=KAJXG7MAD9YX5YAA8FCW).

Lol like this......

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bFfmqgV3pUfhHkR37

I swear if we lived closer and life wasnt so hectic it would be hilarious...your my long distance missing sister. Lol
I had literally just pulled out my spring stuff for thr 70 degree weekend and I love this thing...only own the white but Im going to get other colors...I wore it so much last summer!

Nightshade
April 25th, 2019, 09:48 AM
Thank you for expanding. Congratulations on your choice of photographer. They did an amazing job. True there is a lot more to taking photos than just having a good camera:blossom:

They really did and I'm so grateful for their experience :)

[QUOTE=Nightshade;3673600]hahaha that shirt IS a tie front warp thingy! It's this one specifically (https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bali-Womens-Cardigan-Lightweight/dp/B00W3HY108/ref=pd_ys_c_rfy_1040660_0?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00W3HY108&pd_rd_r=DDJ2GCZMS1ZANYYW8KFH&pd_rd_w=N76Hf&pd_rd_wg=WFJbg&refRID=KAJXG7MAD9YX5YAA8FCW).

Lol like this......

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bFfmqgV3pUfhHkR37

I swear if we lived closer and life wasnt so hectic it would be hilarious...your my long distance missing sister. Lol
I had literally just pulled out my spring stuff for thr 70 degree weekend and I love this thing...only own the white but Im going to get other colors...I wore it so much last summer!

Hahaha that's hilarious that it's the exact same shirt! :lol: One of the rules with photography is that you want your arms covered (because your eye goes to the greatest expanse of open skin and you want that to be your face) so I needed something to toss on over a cami. That shirt was the winner!

Maelyssa
April 25th, 2019, 11:16 AM
They really did and I'm so grateful for their experience :)

[QUOTE=Maelyssa;3673704]

Hahaha that's hilarious that it's the exact same shirt! :lol: One of the rules with photography is that you want your arms covered (because your eye goes to the greatest expanse of open skin and you want that to be your face) so I needed something to toss on over a cami. That shirt was the winner!

I had no idea but it makes perfect sense! And the shirt is so versatile...so ethereal...so perfect I LOVE it. Definitely need to pick it up in another color soon.

Maelyssa
April 26th, 2019, 03:53 PM
I almost forgot to ask...now that you've done the poll with your faceshot...details on hair lady! :) You look absolutely amazing...is it just face framing layers with a u shaped bottom...use any product for the day? Can you share like for info on how to do the cut if you did it yourself? It's perfect!