PDA

View Full Version : Hair compliment that absolutely made my day 💐

Flossiebell
February 21st, 2019, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone

I had a lovely hair compliment today. I got talking to one of the ladies at work who had her hair cut from apl to a shoulder skimming bob last night due to damage from bleach. So we are talking and she said I had really nice hair and it’s very long, I told her I hadn’t really noticed - it’s somewhere between mid back and waist and i’m going through a rough time right now so am not particularly observant / caring about most things (not that I mentioned it). So she then says that I remind her of Maid Marian and when she sees me she just thinks I should be on a horse with my long hair blowing in the breeze. That absolutely made my day, not only am I obsessed with growing my hair out (I freely admit this), but also a bit obsessed with medieval period/Robin Hood too even though it’s just films and tv rather than ‘reality’.
Thanks for reading if you got this far, I know it’s not the most interesting of posts but I’m really made up right now and just had to share 🙂

Groovy Granny
February 21st, 2019, 10:26 AM
I am very happy for you ~ it IS so nice to get compliments IRL ....and that was an awesome one :)

And I hope that your concerns are lifted soon :cheer:

Lady Stardust
February 21st, 2019, 10:33 AM
Oh what a lovely compliment :) I can see why you’re so happy about it!

Milkchocolate
February 21st, 2019, 11:01 AM
That’s lovely :) what a compliment!

*Wednesday*
February 21st, 2019, 12:04 PM
That is very sweet. Nice to receive compliments.

Begemot
February 21st, 2019, 12:34 PM
What an apt compliment! :o

Sarahlabyrinth
February 21st, 2019, 12:40 PM
What a fabulous compliment :crush:

spidermom
February 21st, 2019, 02:19 PM
Sweet! That would have made my day, too.

Uproo
February 23rd, 2019, 03:00 PM
This is an unusual compliment.

Aunt Rapunzel
February 23rd, 2019, 04:19 PM
♥ What a lovely compliment! We all need that sometimes, and it's especially nice when that comes just when we need it the most.

Longlegs
February 23rd, 2019, 04:28 PM
What a lovely compliment!. Especially when you hav'nt been paying too much attention to your hair.

milosmomma
February 23rd, 2019, 05:23 PM
How sweet! That is great to have your hair recognized and admired, you can think back to it when your hair is being difficult for motivation as well.

bokeh
February 23rd, 2019, 06:01 PM
Thanks for sharing that lovely compliment.