PDA

View Full Version : Almost 3 months of hair growth + color change

gustavonut
February 19th, 2019, 03:07 AM
Wow. So it looks like I’ve grown a lot more than I thought in these months.
February 28th is exactly 3 months since my chop and dark hair dye. Then February 13th I got it bleached professionally to a platinum blonde color, and honestly I love it so much like this.

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35601&d=1550570773
Just thought I’d share with you guys :)

Milady_DeWinter
February 19th, 2019, 03:19 AM
Lovely! I like a lot that lenght on you :)

Sid0rela
February 19th, 2019, 04:24 AM
Congratulations! :flowers:

Estrid
February 19th, 2019, 04:28 AM
That colour really suits you!

Katsura
February 19th, 2019, 04:40 AM
I love the new color, it emphasizes your lovely eyes. :heart:

Begemot
February 19th, 2019, 04:57 AM
That's really good progress! Your hair is growing out nicely :thumbsup:

Aeonian
February 19th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Both colours suit you fine! The platinum has a summery vibe, imagine walking in the sunshine with your almost white hair! Glorious!

lapushka
February 19th, 2019, 09:28 AM
It's important to have fun with your hair right now, especially when you're still young. I got it "all out" when I was in my 20/30s and in my 40s I seemed to have calmed down enough (LOL ;)) to finally grow it.

Have fun with it! :D :thumbsup:

Groovy Granny
February 19th, 2019, 12:38 PM
The cut and color looks amazing on you :love:

gustavonut
February 26th, 2019, 08:25 AM
Thank you everyone for the amazing comments, I’m sorry I have not got back to them till now because life has been pretty extreme at the moment.. But now I am here and would just like to say thank you and I am still really enjoying my bleached hair ��
The only difference is that it isn’t as grey as it was before even though I didn’t mind the grey at all.
I’m still trying to figure out how to keep it as light as possible. I get yellowish hair after not washing it a day or two, so I’ll be trying purple shampoo more often. I’ve been trying to keep the Olaplex going, but last time I used it was a week and a half or so ago. So I will maybe be using it today.
And that is all that is new with me.