PDA

View Full Version : Almost full moon!

Aeonian
February 15th, 2019, 03:18 PM
In Europe it's almost full moon, who is trimming their ends? I'm heading to the bathroom for a microtrim. I read somewhere that cutting your hair with full moon makes your hair grow like weed. ( I don't really believe this but one can always hope!)

gustavonut
February 15th, 2019, 04:30 PM
If that were true, that would be amazing. But honestly I think it’s just an old-wives tale because if it were true/possible then everyone would know and have hair past their butts. That’s just my :twocents:

Groovy Granny
February 15th, 2019, 04:35 PM
I dusted....the full moon is just my reminder (and restraint from being snippy).....as are the seasonal changes to do my major hemline maintenance.

Aeonian
February 16th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Well, I trimmed just a few longish strands, I'll be showing off my APL hair next month ;)

Suortuva
February 16th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Of course I don't believe this...:p And I wasn't aware of this, but I just trimmed my hair.

Hmm, I trimmed my bangs and they really don't need to grow like weed, so now I hope this full moon thing is not true...

Aeonian
February 16th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Of course I don't believe this...:p And I wasn't aware of this, but I just trimmed my hair.

Hmm, I trimmed my bangs and they really don't need to grow like weed, so now I hope this full moon thing is not true...

LOL, imagine waking up with superlong bangs :) I wouldn't mind!