PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was hilarious!

cjk
February 10th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Apparently my natural variations in tone are the hot new thing in wigs. Was browsing on eBay and this came up, LOL!

https://i.imgur.com/wKWi0gu.png

https://i.imgur.com/Cgy3OTb.jpg

Jo Ann
February 11th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Women call those "highlights" :face:

Katsura
February 11th, 2019, 01:20 AM
You've got very nice highlights!

Tinyponies
February 11th, 2019, 01:23 AM
It looks like you’ve found your hair twin :)

AmberJewel
February 11th, 2019, 05:39 AM
Yes, my mom is obsessed with wigs and "toppers" and keeps making me watch advertisement videos. Some of them do look very nice, but her hair is still twice as thick as mine! Even if she is losing hair, she'll probably never actually need a wig. But those colors and highlights are very much "in" right now. I admit some of them do look nice.

lapushka
February 11th, 2019, 05:42 AM
Oooh wigs with highlights. ;) It's quite a similar picture. You could be a model, cjk. ;)

cjk
February 11th, 2019, 07:27 PM
It's quite a similar picture. ;)

Thats why I found it so funny. My natural hair looks so similar to what they claim is fashionable. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Julescarm
February 12th, 2019, 12:38 AM
Love this and the similarities! Looking good!

milosmomma
February 12th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Lol that is very impressive! I am quite envious, I damaged my hair badly in the past to get those golden tones that naturally sprout from your mane. Does your hair see alot of sun?

cjk
February 12th, 2019, 08:14 AM
Lol that is very impressive! I am quite envious, I damaged my hair badly in the past to get those golden tones that naturally sprout from your mane. Does your hair see alot of sun?

Barely any. I'm an indoor nerd.

Mowing the lawn during the warmer months, and C25K when I can make the time. That's it. Haven't even been outside, properly, this winter.

spitfire511
February 12th, 2019, 09:02 AM
Lovely locks, sir! :D Enviable enough to make a wig out of!!

aethyra
February 12th, 2019, 12:12 PM
CJK; your hair is looking great

milosmomma
February 12th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Barely any. I'm an indoor nerd.

Mowing the lawn during the warmer months, and C25K when I can make the time. That's it. Haven't even been outside, properly, this winter.

Hmm that's even more impressive! I get some slight highlight in the summer when I've been outside alot but stay darker in the winter when we're all couped up.