PDA

View Full Version : "Full" Membership (60 days + 100 posts)

Miss Murphy
March 8th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I registered in December, was soon over the required 100 posts - and then, I think 2 weeks before I would have become a full member - LHC crashed.

Now that it's back up, I would theoretically have both the required post count and the membership time, but I'm not a full member yet.

So I was wondering if that is because my approval has simply not gone through yet, or if it's because I haven't been a member for a full 60 days yet.

TIA :flower:

justgreen
March 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Probably because we have no private journals or hair journals back up to look at. It all takes time and Steph is only one person, bless her soul. The only thing that is private right now, and I could be wrong, is the mental issues thread.

Miss Murphy
March 8th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Justy - I didn't mean to rush Stephanie, I was just wondering. I felt I was thisclose to the "whole new world opening up for me" (as other put it). Not that I didn't have enough procrastination going on without the private stuff :D

justgreen
March 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Oh I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, just giving you a logical reason as to why you might not be permanent yet. I have faith in Stephanie, and believe me you'll get there!

MusingFrog
March 8th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Wait, what is the "mental issues" thread? I'm not seeing this (or not looking in the right place???)

ETA: Ok, found it. I see now that all offtopic forums are private. Got it.

Miss Murphy
March 8th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Do you all mean the "Mental Health Support" thread? And I suppose the off-topic forums being private means that non-registered members can not read it?

MusingFrog
March 8th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Yes and yes. :)

justgreen
March 8th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Miss Murphy, you could always try pm'ing a mod to see if she/he can find out how to change your status.

Miss Murphy
March 8th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Miss Murphy, you could always try pm'ing a mod to see if she/he can find out how to change your status.

Weeeell - it helps to know that I'm not really missing out on anything :p

But I might do that, thanks for the idea.

Beatnik Guy
March 8th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I felt I was thisclose to the "whole new world opening up for me" (as other put it).
Yeah -- the whole new world was stuff at the old site. If you log in to the "archive" though you should be able to see other boards, just now be able to look at them, yet. :rolleyes:

Miss Murphy
March 9th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Beatnik Guy! I looked at it, which of course was bad, because now I'm all sad that I can only look at it but not read it :wail: :wacko: