PDA

View Full Version : Woot My Hair Thickness Is Back

aries
November 5th, 2008, 08:39 AM
I'm so happy to announce that after getting a bunch of hair pulled out by a truck window (some of you may remember that little crisis over a year ago) and medical issues my hair has thickened up to 3 1/2" around. I never thought I would get that thickness back again. I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself. Had a hard time measuring because sometimes my measurement was 4", 3" and 3 1/2" but mostly 3 1/2" so I'm sticking with that measurment. Woot.

I need to go wash it now so it will look as thick as it is heh. Been depressed because of my thyroid being off again and losing more hair. Thought I was going bald when in fact I'm gaining thickness WEEEEEEE. Going to do a happy dance for a minute hehe.

Shanarana
November 5th, 2008, 08:40 AM
That's wonderful news to hear. :)

aries
November 5th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Thank you Shanarana. By the way I love my clip and wear it almost daily. It holds my buns (sounds funny lol) perfectly.

MandaMom2Three
November 5th, 2008, 11:30 AM
It holds my buns (sounds funn lol) perfectly.

.....:rollin:.....

LutraLutra
November 5th, 2008, 12:54 PM
OMG, having some hair pulled out by a truck window sounds really bad, and medical issues too, but that's good to hear everything's grown back. :)

Deborah
November 5th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Yay! Good for you! :cheer:

Vitalai
November 5th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Yay! :cheer: That's wonderful news!

hennared
November 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
That's AWESOME! Congrats on the good growing! Is it contagious; if so. please send some hair vibes my way ;)

jojo
November 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I am so pleased for you, it must have been a terrible experience to encounter. x

aries
November 5th, 2008, 10:01 PM
The truck window was pretty bad. It was a nice chunk of hair from the right side of my head and I was stuck and kinda paralyzed with pain and was trying to get my husband to open the window but he couldn't figure out what I was going on about because I couldn't even get words out. Needless to say I lost a good amount of hair, you can see regrowth around my head in my avatar, before he figured out I was stuck in the window. Needless to say I go no place without my hair up anymore.

Hear are some hair growing vibes going out to those that need them )))))))))))))))))). Hope those help lol.

Seraphina
November 6th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Hey,that's great-congratulations!

harley mama
November 6th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Aries, it's good to see you back and posting again. :applause
Congrats on the hair thickness. I am currently fighting a thin
hair war after the chemo treatments!

We really need to meet again soon since we live so close!:D

sahiba
November 6th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Glad for you. :toast: