PDA

View Full Version : My Two Year LHC Anniversary & Hair Transformation ;)

Glitch
January 31st, 2019, 04:14 PM
My hair sure has been through a series of unfortunate events! Eventually, it had nailed the look and consistency of straw. I wish I had taken hair photos during its Dark Ages, particularly when I was an overnight blonde, but l never expected any big future changes back then. Anyway, here is a timeline collage. :)

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35275&d=1548975558

For a clear and full sized view, you can click here (https://cinness.tumblr.com/timeline) (just a simple page on my art blog).

And then of course, my current hair's in my avatar. Overall, I realize it's not necessary to color or use heat/extensions to achieve hair you'd like - a concept that used to be foreign to me. Thank you to everyone who has been so kind since I officially joined! :heartbeat

Groovy Granny
January 31st, 2019, 04:15 PM
Congrats ~ it is gorgeous :love:

Glitch
January 31st, 2019, 04:19 PM
Congrats ~ it is gorgeous :love:

Thank you!! I'm surprised I have any hair left after all that I put it through :p

Lady Stardust
January 31st, 2019, 04:23 PM
Wow what an improvement! I’ve only ever seen your lovely hair as it is now. That’s quite a turnaround :)

Glitch
January 31st, 2019, 04:28 PM
Wow what an improvement! I’ve only ever seen your lovely hair as it is now. That’s quite a turnaround :)

Aww, thank you so much :) Even my mom can't believe it :laugh:

lapushka
January 31st, 2019, 04:30 PM
Looks like you made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. :flower:

And welcome back to the forum, BTW! :D

Glitch
January 31st, 2019, 04:45 PM
Looks like you made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. :flower:

And welcome back to the forum, BTW! :D

The first photos are over 2 years ago, as I had lurked beforehand - but eventually I chopped to CBL and officially joined :)
Thank you so much, Lapushka! :flower:

MoonRabbit
January 31st, 2019, 05:49 PM
Amazing progress! 😍

JackintheBox
January 31st, 2019, 06:15 PM
looks awesome! congrats. And once again, love the avatar!

blackgothicdoll
January 31st, 2019, 06:34 PM
Transformation definitely is the right word. Wonderful progress!

Begemot
February 1st, 2019, 02:57 AM
Congrats for TLHC anniversary and for the beautiful hair! :blossom:

Sarahlabyrinth
February 1st, 2019, 04:23 AM
That is certainly completely different hair! Congrats on your two year anniversary!:D

Glitch
February 1st, 2019, 09:59 AM
looks awesome! congrats. And once again, love the avatar!

Thank you again!! Very sweet if you :o

Transformation definitely is the right word. Wonderful progress!

Congrats for TLHC anniversary and for the beautiful hair! :blossom:

That is certainly completely different hair! Congrats on your two year anniversary!:D

Thanks everyone! I really do have a whole new head of hair after I stopped devastating it everyday :D I still have a lot to learn (can’t do a proper bun to save my life...) but I always feel so welcome and inspired here.

TatsuOni
February 1st, 2019, 10:04 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks great now! :)

Sid0rela
February 1st, 2019, 10:11 AM
Your color, texture and shine!:flower:

Glitch
February 1st, 2019, 10:16 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks great now! :)

Thank you miss!!!:blossom:

Your color, texture and shine!:flower:

I’m scReaMING thank you so much! I wonder what went through my mind each day during those 12+ years of hair trauma :rolleyes:

Sid0rela
February 1st, 2019, 10:27 AM
I’m scReaMING thank you so much! I wonder what went through my mind each day during those 12+ years of hair trauma :rolleyes:

Positively thinking, the journey was worth it when in the end you have this result!

*Wednesday*
February 1st, 2019, 10:31 AM
So nice! Looks so healthy. Now that's saying something. The less the abuse, means more beautiful the hair. Heatless styling pays off ☺

ash1
February 1st, 2019, 11:26 AM
Your hair looks so beautiful:crush: and shiny. That is an enormous progress, congrats!:applause

MusicalSpoons
February 1st, 2019, 01:05 PM
Oh wow, that really is a transformation - beautiful! (and that shine! :thud:)

lapushka
February 1st, 2019, 01:07 PM
The first photos are over 2 years ago, as I had lurked beforehand - but eventually I chopped to CBL and officially joined :)
Thank you so much, Lapushka! :flower:

^^ Well that's even more impressive, then. :D Good for you; congrats!

MasCat
February 1st, 2019, 01:08 PM
Lovely shine <3 and great transformation!

spitfire511
February 1st, 2019, 02:17 PM
Gorgeous glitch thanks for sharing it!! :D

lithostoic
February 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM
This is very inspiring. I hope one day my hair looks this nice.

embee
February 2nd, 2019, 05:45 AM
So pretty! So soft. :) Good job!

_fred_
February 2nd, 2019, 06:24 AM
Your hair has so much shine, and the thickness and condition have come on so well, congratulations! :blossom:

Glitch
February 2nd, 2019, 02:04 PM
Positively thinking, the journey was worth it when in the end you have this result!

Very true! Thank you! <3

So nice! Looks so healthy. Now that's saying something. The less the abuse, means more beautiful the hair. Heatless styling pays off ☺

Exactly, and heatless styling has done wonders for sure. It's not about having perfect hair habits, but definitely about controlling the violence against it :p

Your hair looks so beautiful:crush: and shiny. That is an enormous progress, congrats!:applause

Thank you so much!! So sweet of you.

Oh wow, that really is a transformation - beautiful! (and that shine! :thud:)

Thank yOU :heartbeat I'm glad I curved the worst habits!

^^ Well that's even more impressive, then. :D Good for you; congrats!

I really didn't see it that way, thank you a lot!! Hope I can get to your length some day (I often get carried away with my "trims" lol).

Lovely shine <3 and great transformation!

Tysm!! :flower:

Gorgeous glitch thanks for sharing it!! :D

Aww, for sure! I rarely do because I feel shy lol but I'm really glad I did anyway :)

Glitch
February 2nd, 2019, 02:05 PM
This is very inspiring. I hope one day my hair looks this nice.

Oh absolutely!! Trust me, if my hair can return from the grave than anyone's can with the right amount of care and patience! <3

So pretty! So soft. Good job!

Thank you a lot!! :')

Your hair has so much shine, and the thickness and condition have come on so well, congratulations!

Yeah! I'm so glad I realized my mistakes before losing all my hair. I remember my light carpet would turn dark with how much hair I would keep losing... and it never even alarmed me! Thank you so much

ReadingRenee
February 3rd, 2019, 09:35 AM
Wow! Your hair had an amazing improvement. That is cool that you have pictures to document the changes. Congratulations on such an amazing hair health achievement. Your hair is beautiful and very inspiring.

Glitch
February 3rd, 2019, 05:35 PM
Wow! Your hair had an amazing improvement. That is cool that you have pictures to document the changes. Congratulations on such an amazing hair health achievement. Your hair is beautiful and very inspiring.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to tell me this :o And thank you for being apart of the community for this long - I'm sure I wouldn't have made such improvements without all the knowledge on here. :)