PDA

View Full Version : Where is MBL

Sparkles122
December 28th, 2018, 08:37 AM
I just realizd that there is another landmark between BSL and waist length. Is MBL the whole entire area from beneath BSL to waist length? Where would you say my hair is in this photo? Where the door knob is, is probably right around where waist length is on me, maybe slightly higher

https://postimg.cc/JG4bwGGy

Sarahlabyrinth
December 28th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Personally I would say that mid-back is the whole distance between BSL and waist, but others may say it's precisely halfway between the milestones.

Danglish
December 28th, 2018, 08:59 AM
MBL is my goal length! I have heard MBL be described as the exact middle of your back/spine. In that case, it probably varies from person to person

Me, personally, just define MBL as right in the middle between BSL and WL

Dark40
December 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM
I would say MBL is between BSL and WL too. I would say your hair length now is a bit higher than the door knob. Your hair length right now could be considered waist length. It depends on your height. How tall are you?

Sparkles122
December 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Im 5’5. My waist length is just a little tiny bit above where the door knob is. So I have a little ways to go

CopperButterfly
December 29th, 2018, 08:45 AM
I'd say your hair is at bsl. If talking about a milestone, I call mbl half way between bsl and waist. Otherwise that whole range is the mid back abyss. ;)

Dark40
December 29th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Im 5’5. My waist length is just a little tiny bit above where the door knob is. So I have a little ways to go

Ok, my waist length on me is a bit higher. Because, I'm 5"3 and I have a short torso

Corvana
December 29th, 2018, 04:23 PM
I'd say your hair is at bsl. If talking about a milestone, I call mbl half way between bsl and waist. Otherwise that whole range is the mid back abyss. ;)

This is about my thoughts as well! I called MBL for the novelty, because I don't actually have much to grow between BSL and waist :laugh:. But I've always considered it to be the halfway point between BSL and waist!