PDA

View Full Version : Is this hip length?

tappyace
December 28th, 2018, 01:18 AM
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LvihgmBjCR77XkhK9

I started growing out my hair in February 2017 a little shorter than shoulder length. My goal for the end of 2018 is hip length (I started the year at midback) and I'd like to know if I've finally reached it. I haven't had a single trim since I started growing it out, hence the appearance of the ends. My next goal might be tailbone, but I might give up before reaching it. We'll have to see! Anyway, I'd really appreciate feedback. The link to the photo is attached above. Thanks and happy holidays!

Begemot
December 28th, 2018, 01:33 AM
It's a little difficult to tell from this photo but I believe your longest hairs are at hip length :applause It seems they're on the level of your hip bones.

Milady_DeWinter
December 28th, 2018, 03:57 AM
I would say it is, yes! Congrats and happy holidays :bottomsup:

Sarahlabyrinth
December 28th, 2018, 04:03 AM
Yes, you've made it! Welcome here, and happy growing :D

lapushka
December 28th, 2018, 04:08 AM
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LvihgmBjCR77XkhK9

I started growing out my hair in February 2017 a little shorter than shoulder length. My goal for the end of 2018 is hip length (I started the year at midback) and I'd like to know if I've finally reached it. I haven't had a single trim since I started growing it out, hence the appearance of the ends. My next goal might be tailbone, but I might give up before reaching it. We'll have to see! Anyway, I'd really appreciate feedback. The link to the photo is attached above. Thanks and happy holidays!

Yes that is for sure hip! Hip = past hip bones, and you are past those.

Ylva
December 28th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Certainly looks to be well past it, although I can't see where the hip bones are. :)

amiraaah
December 28th, 2018, 07:00 AM
I think it’s BCL! Cograts :flower:

spidermom
December 28th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Yes, a little longer than hip I'd say.

Dark40
December 28th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Oh yes, you've definitely made it to hip length! I also think it's pass the hip bones too. Maybe BCL! Congratulations and happy holidays!

lithostoic
December 28th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Looks way past hip to me. Close to tailbone if not already there

CopperButterfly
December 29th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Looks way past hip to me. Close to tailbone if not already there

My thoughts exactly, looks way past hip, maybe to bcl or even tailbone.

Congrats!