PDA

View Full Version : Heard From Friend That Had Ankle Length Hair!

Dark40
December 25th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Hi all,

Today I've heard from my longtime friend that had ankle length hair back in the 1980s! We wished each other Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! We had the nicest conversation. She asked me if I had any siblings, and I replied with saying, "Yes, a half sister but she lives in Houston, TX with my father. But I never got the chance to ask her how long was her hair. She asked me, "How is my mom," and I told her, "She's doing great!" and then I asked her, "How is your mom doing?' and she replied saying, "She is still with us but she doing fine." Then she talked about how she had to clean up the house after dinner. Then she said, "It's so good to hear from you!" and then I said the same thing.

So, what do you guys think? Do you ever talk to your real life longhaired friends?

patchoulilove
December 25th, 2018, 03:38 PM
This sounds nice. It’s usually a pleasant surprise to hear from old friends!

Ylva
December 25th, 2018, 05:52 PM
That sounds like a really nice talk.

The only other longhair I know in real life is my other big brother, so yeah, I talk to him. :D He’s visiting tomorrow with his family, actually.

lithostoic
December 25th, 2018, 05:59 PM
That's nice! I only know two people with hair longer than mine. I talk to one pretty often, and go to her house to hang out every few weeks. She has tailbone length hair.

My other friend lives farther away so we can go months without seeing each other. We occasionally message each other in between but not much, we'd rather catch up in person! Her hair is fingertip length and she hasn't cut it (besides her bangs) in many years.

Dark40
December 25th, 2018, 07:27 PM
patchoulilove, yes, it is a pleasant surprise to hear from old friend! Me and this girl haven't spoken to each other since 2007. So, you know it was a pleasant surprise!

Yiva, Yes, it was a really nice talk. Wow, you have a big brother that is longhaired? That's awesome! :)

lithostoic, Yes, it was nice! Wow, I bet your friend's hair is very pretty at tailbone length! Yes, it always good to catch up with old friends in person! That's what I really want to do with my friend here instead of calling on the phone. I bet your friend's hair is also pretty at fingertip length too(with bangs). That's awesome that she hasn't cut her hair in many years accept for bangs. I also love bangs too. I've been wearing them ever since I was 7 years old, and always will wear them.

lapushka
December 26th, 2018, 03:20 AM
That's a nice surprise! :)

Joules
December 26th, 2018, 03:25 AM
It does sound like a nice surprise!

None of my real life friends have long hair :( I knew a few girls with tailbone length in high school, and one girl with Classic hair in university, but I wasn't really friends with them. I wish I had a friend with the same passion for long hair as I have, we could browse the hair care isles together and discuss ingredients... :D

Dark40
December 26th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Joules, Yes, it was a nice surprise!

None of my real life friends these days have long hair either :( I'm like you, I had a good girl friend of mine that had hip length hair in high school, and then my friend that I'm talking about here in this thread, and that is it. I haven't been around anyone with long hair like that since that 1980s! Yeah, I know whatcha mean. I also wish that I had a friend that had the same passion for long hair as I have too, I agree we could browse the hair care isles together and discuss ingredients....:D That would be lots of fun!

Dark40
November 8th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Hi all!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I had gotten some information about my friend with the long hair.....I asked another lady friend of mine from my old church if she saw or knew anyone with ankle length hair, and she said...."No, I don't remember anyone with hair that long." Then, I asked her if my friend in the OP ever had hair that long, and she said, "No, she never had hair that long." But I do remember her having really long hair. Maybe not as long as ankle length. But maybe hip length or tailbone length. I remember one time when we were both little that she wore a hip length ponytail. So, that told me something right there that if she wasn't wearing the ponytail her hair would've reached tailbone length or BCL!

Well, I always saw or knew that I had a very long haired mystery person around my old church, and she her natural hair color was dark brown at the age of 13 or 14, and as she got older into her high school years she either dyed or colored her ankle length hair to a bright red! It was beautiful!!!! I always often wondered how many boxes of dye she had to use on all of that length, and also how much product like; shampoo and conditioner she had to use from her roots to the tips. :)