PDA

View Full Version : Recommend website to buy a hair measurement shirt?

CitrusEscape
December 22nd, 2018, 06:28 PM
Does anybody know any good website for a hair measurement shirt? I would like to wear one to track my hair growth progress.

lithostoic
December 22nd, 2018, 06:36 PM
Just get a cheap shirt from the Dollar Store and draw lines with Sharpie.

cjk
December 22nd, 2018, 06:53 PM
Teespring has the beard shirts. I'm approaching sea-captain. Presumably they'd have the hair ones, as well, though I've never looked.

Is it the novelty you want, or just a convenient measuring tool? Rugby stripes would be a great substitute for measuring.

blackgothicdoll
December 22nd, 2018, 07:05 PM
You can check on Amazon, but they range around 15-20 bucks. I'd probably just take the ruler and cheap t-shirt/tank top method.

CitrusEscape
December 22nd, 2018, 07:06 PM
Teespring has the beard shirts. I'm approaching sea-captain. Presumably they'd have the hair ones, as well, though I've never looked.

Is it the novelty you want, or just a convenient measuring tool? Rugby stripes would be a great substitute for measuring.

I think it’s for the novelty and I would like to wear it for my signature. I will check the websites out tomorrow. Thanks.

Simsy
December 24th, 2018, 03:52 PM
I think it’s for the novelty and I would like to wear it for my signature. I will check the websites out tomorrow. Thanks.

Search “hair length”. There’s a couple of designs.

Kalamazoo
December 24th, 2018, 07:35 PM
I found some on eBay by searching for "hair measuring shirt". What I eventually bought was a black & white horizontally striped maxi dress at Walmart, because I have this dream of growing it down to the floor, & a shirt wasn't going to be long enough.

Skunklover
December 26th, 2018, 07:06 PM
I just took a plain white shirt and a ruler and drew lines and then decorated it and wrote funny things next to the lines. I also dated each line that I reached.