PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence related to hair that leads to memes in your life.

zashin66
December 20th, 2018, 12:00 PM
This might be a part of several different threads here but it struck me as unique enough that I didn't know where to post it. So here ya go:

Recently saw a license plate with LBT - Long Blonde Tresses

Anyone else have a significant hair related coincidence?

zashin66
December 20th, 2018, 12:02 PM
When I was a kid we used to come up with titles to match the letters on the liscense plates.

MusicalSpoons
December 20th, 2018, 12:30 PM
My first car had OAC on the numberplate, which we said stood for 'old age car' (which was appropriate as it was ~12yrs old at the time - not ancient but older than most cars I saw on the road). I've not seen any hair related ones yet though.

Over here we have a chair company called HSL which I think should stand for Hair So Long :grin:

I am awaiting the day I see something IRL (non-hair related) called LHC :popcorn:

Cg
December 20th, 2018, 01:31 PM
....I am awaiting the day I see something IRL (non-hair related) called LHC :popcorn:

There's the Large Hadron Collider (CERN's particle accelerator), affectionately known as LHC.

MusicalSpoons
December 20th, 2018, 02:01 PM
There's the Large Hadron Collider (CERN's particle accelerator), affectionately known as LHC.

:doh: :doh: :doh: of *course*!!! (In my head I keep referring to it as the CERN super collider, though I'm not quite sure why :couch: )