PDA

View Full Version : Almost 2 years!

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 04:18 PM
It'll be two years in January since shaving my head and donating all of my hair! It was a very, very discouraging journey to get to this point but I do feel I am no longer in odd stages with my hair! I feel like it finally, finally looks decent and normal! My sisters and the little girl I babysit for are all encouraging me to grow my hair to my feet, could you imagine??? :agape: I do really like the idea of having thigh length hair still, but man this process seems to go by so slow yet so fast at the same time!!! I've updated my hair journey album on my profile with recent pics of my hair! Thank goodness I'm not all that tall because, by the time I finish college in four years, I should have hair past my hips!! :D On another note, I've been finally taking control of my body image for the better! In my very first hair pic in my album, I was a smacking 150 lbs (keep in mind that I don't hit the 5-foot mark :( so 150 at 4'11" was a very not so good thing) and I currently am 124lbs! I wanna lose around 15-20 more lbs before my prom in April!! The last dance I went to, my hair wasn't even 4 inches on the top! shudder:this time, it'll be past one foot! :D:D:D I'm thankful to have my healthy locks that continue to grow, let's all reach our goals together!!!!

Lady Stardust
December 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Wow, incredible progress! Your hair looks amazing, and so healthy :)

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Wow, incredible progress! Your hair looks amazing, and so healthy :)

Thank you so much!!!! :D

lapushka
December 16th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Very pretty (such a gorgeous color), great progress. And congratulations! :)

Arciela
December 16th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Great progress!! Your hair color is so pretty! :flower:

illicitlizard
December 16th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Your hair looks great! Awesome progress for 2 years :)

Cate36
December 16th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Wow that's great. Did you do anything to encourage quicker growth you can recommend?

MusicalSpoons
December 16th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Wooooow so pretty! Your hair looks gorgeous :cloud9:

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Very pretty (such a gorgeous color), great progress. And congratulations! :)

Thank you so much for your praise!!! My hair color has been one of my only things I actually like about myself, I could never bring myself to dye it. I love your hair type! Just like Moana! :O

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Great progress!! Your hair color is so pretty! :flower:

thank you so much!!! I absolutely adore how thick your hair is! It's beautiful!!!

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Your hair looks great! Awesome progress for 2 years :)

Thank you!!! I'm just relieved to finally see my progress hahaha, the mullet stage murder my very heart I swear :,O

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Wow that's great. Did you do anything to encourage quicker growth you can recommend?

Thank you! And honestly, I haven't done much for my hair! I wash it only every other day, no heat, dyes, products other than shampoo and conditioner!

JEMTheNerd
December 16th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Wooooow so pretty! Your hair looks gorgeous :cloud9:

Thank you so much!!! I hope I'm blessed with hair as long as yours one day in my future!!! :O Your hair is amazing!!