PDA

View Full Version : Can 2 weeks really make that much of a difference?

Sparkles122
December 7th, 2018, 03:13 PM
So, in my attempts to grow my hair back to my hips, I have been taking weekly pictures. I know, I know. I shouldn’t be taking weekly pictures because I will get upset because I wont be able to see much grow from week to week. It kind of makes me feel better doing so, so ill just do it for now. I wear the same shirt in the pictures and I stand in the same exact spot and attempt the same pose. Well I was looking at today’s picture and the picture from 2 weeks ago, and maybe someone can tell me that im crazy, but im seeing growth. The only thing different is that I changed my light bulb so the picture on the right is brighter. Can someone just tell me if im losing my mind? Or make me happy and tell me im not :)

https://postimg.cc/G8MsZY4z

Cate36
December 7th, 2018, 03:19 PM
So, in my attempts to grow my hair back to my hips, I have been taking weekly pictures. I know, I know. I shouldn’t be taking weekly pictures because I will get upset because I wont be able to see much grow from week to week. It kind of makes me feel better doing so, so ill just do it for now. I wear the same shirt in the pictures and I stand in the same exact spot and attempt the same pose. Well I was looking at today’s picture and the picture from 2 weeks ago, and maybe someone can tell me that im crazy, but im seeing growth. The only thing different is that I changed my light bulb so the picture on the right is brighter. Can someone just tell me if im losing my mind? Or make me happy and tell me im not :)

Yes I see growth also.. ! And your hair is beautiful!

My hair is growing quite fast.. I have been doing the inversion technique and also using this https://www.terreamer.com.au/products/invigorating-tonic-50-ml which has given good results.. the best from anything I have tried so far. (ingredients are listed)

I also sometimes massage rosemary oil into my head, and before I wash my hair (i.e. the night before), I massage oil into my scalp..

Sparkles122
December 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Yes I see growth also.. ! And your hair is beautiful!

My hair is growing quite fast.. I have been doing the inversion technique and also using this https://www.terreamer.com.au/products/invigorating-tonic-50-ml which has given good results.. the best from anything I have tried so far. (ingredients are listed)

I also sometimes massage rosemary oil into my head, and before I wash my hair (i.e. the night before), I massage oil into my scalp..

Thank you! Ive seen pictures of your hair and I am so jealous! Ill start trying the inversion technique and I’ll also look into that product you linked. The only thing ive really been doing is upping my protein intake and taking 5ml of blackstrap molasses a day (iron)

Sarahlabyrinth
December 7th, 2018, 03:23 PM
That looks like growth to me! :D

lapushka
December 7th, 2018, 03:47 PM

If I were you I'd stop taking pictures this frequently. There is a thread where people take pics every month, and that might be better for you, and for your sanity. LOL!

I do see a tiny bit of a difference, and your hair is *lovely*!

Sparkles122
December 7th, 2018, 04:12 PM
That looks like growth to me! :D

It’s craziness :)

Sparkles122
December 7th, 2018, 04:12 PM
If I were you I'd stop taking pictures this frequently. There is a thread where people take pics every month, and that might be better for you, and for your sanity. LOL!

I do see a tiny bit of a difference, and your hair is *lovely*!

Thank you! Im going to look for that thread now lol

Cate36
December 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Thank you! Ive seen pictures of your hair and I am so jealous! Ill start trying the inversion technique and I’ll also look into that product you linked. The only thing ive really been doing is upping my protein intake and taking 5ml of blackstrap molasses a day (iron)

I've had good success with the inversion technique.. they say only to do it one week a month, but I do it every day (OCD!).. I hang upside down from my bed and do all my business calls (work from home).. which make me sound very nasal.. but heck.. anything fror the hair.. But the results have been far far better since using this product and I think the top of my head is getting thicker.... I think it may be the caffeine in it.. I've also upped my protein intake, and am taking a host of vitamins.. massaging my scalp each day.. I tried the baggy technique which is supposed to help with hair growth, but on my damaged hair, it just increases the frizzy so I stopped..

Growitagain28
December 7th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Definitely some growth!

lapushka
December 7th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Thank you! Im going to look for that thread now lol

Here you go:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144869

aethyra
December 10th, 2018, 10:32 AM
It appears that you have an inch of growth in 2 weeks. This is possible. I hace had, in the past a growth of an inch per month in certain months then an indiscernible amount of growth the following months. My hair always grew like a weed until this year. So Sparkles, It certainly is possible. You have great volume as well!!

kitcatsmeow
December 10th, 2018, 10:54 AM
I think it looks a bit longer :) maybe you’re having a spurt! Lovely full hair. Nice to put some hair with the name lol!

Sparkles122
December 10th, 2018, 11:14 AM
I think it looks a bit longer :) maybe you’re having a spurt! Lovely full hair. Nice to put some hair with the name lol!

Thank you! I hope it keeps going like this lol

Sparkles122
December 10th, 2018, 11:14 AM
It appears that you have an inch of growth in 2 weeks. This is possible. I hace had, in the past a growth of an inch per month in certain months then an indiscernible amount of growth the following months. My hair always grew like a weed until this year. So Sparkles, It certainly is possible. You have great volume as well!!

Thank you! I definitely wouldnt complain if it kept this up!

Stray_mind
December 11th, 2018, 02:48 AM
You aren't crazy. My hair also gets noticeable growth in weeks time. It's just fast growth :)

zashin66
December 11th, 2018, 04:34 AM
Looks good...I think there is definite growth. My hair doesn't always have a steady growth but instead fits and spurts mixed with stalls. So based on that I do think that it's is possible to have that level of growth in two weeks. Sustained growth forever and always........ not so much. But then everyone is different:)

Kalamazoo
December 11th, 2018, 04:58 AM
It really DOES look an inch or so longer! :thudpile: