PDA

View Full Version : Looking on the bright side

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 04:01 PM
So as miserable as I am over my very recent huge chop, at least it went to a really good cause. I was reminded of this today because my donation tshirt and certificate came in the mail. I will look back on this and appreciate that I had the opportunity to do this at least once in my life. This not for profit company makes wigs and gives them to children with any type of medical hair loss for free.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2y4a3h9xk/

FennFire911
December 3rd, 2018, 04:06 PM
That’s very generous of you. :)

maborosi
December 3rd, 2018, 04:10 PM
Nice! :D

I used to have difficult feelings back when I cut my hair from WL to chin length back in 2012. I am so glad I did- my hair made it all the way to knee, though I've since trimmed back to BCL, my hair would've never reached this point had I not done that big chop years ago!

Vacurlylady
December 3rd, 2018, 04:15 PM
Yes! That was so awesome of you to donate for children. I think I would frame the T-shirt with a picture of your braid! ❤️

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 04:19 PM
Yes! That was so awesome of you to donate for children. I think I would frame the T-shirt with a picture of your braid! ❤️

That’s a good idea! They also sent me this certificate (i blackened my name and my kids names)

https://postimg.cc/XpWkN2VT

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 04:21 PM

I used to have difficult feelings back when I cut my hair from WL to chin length back in 2012. I am so glad I did- my hair made it all the way to knee, though I've since trimmed back to BCL, my hair would've never reached this point had I not done that big chop years ago!

I went from hip legnth to BSL. Its a huge shock at first. Maybe mine will grow back even longer also

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 05:25 PM
That’s very generous of you. :)

:) thank you

Vacurlylady
December 3rd, 2018, 06:40 PM
That’s a good idea! They also sent me this certificate (i blackened my name and my kids names)

https://postimg.cc/XpWkN2VT

That would be so nice and it would remind you every time you walk past it as your hair grows to new lengths again!

Cate36
December 3rd, 2018, 06:58 PM

Wow your hair is gorgeous!

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 07:15 PM
That would be so nice and it would remind you every time you walk past it as your hair grows to new lengths again!

It’s a great idea!

Dark40
December 8th, 2018, 04:53 PM
That is so sweet of you to donate for children, and your hair will grow back to new lengths again!

Ju
December 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM
What a gorgeous act of selflessness. Your loss is most definitely a struggling child's gain, and I think you definitely have something to be proud of here :)

Sparkles122
December 8th, 2018, 07:55 PM
What a gorgeous act of selflessness. Your loss is most definitely a struggling child's gain, and I think you definitely have something to be proud of here :)

Thank you so much

Sparkles122
December 8th, 2018, 07:56 PM
That is so sweet of you to donate for children, and your hair will grow back to new lengths again!

Thank you :)