PDA

View Full Version : Hair analysis question

hidetheice
December 3rd, 2018, 10:05 AM
Hello,
I was looking into getting the hair analysis through goosefootprint, which I've heard great things about but she is not accepting more requests until February. Are there any alternative places I could have this done? Thanks!

lapushka
December 3rd, 2018, 02:57 PM
Is it really that urgent? :) Just curious. :flower:

I really don't know of any other people who do this, but maybe others might.

Your hair resembles my mom's hair. She's i too. Same color. She does have between shoulder & APL length though.

Sparkles122
December 3rd, 2018, 05:24 PM
Hello,
I was looking into getting the hair analysis through goosefootprint, which I've heard great things about but she is not accepting more requests until February. Are there any alternative places I could have this done? Thanks!

What is a hair analysis

illicitlizard
December 3rd, 2018, 06:58 PM
What is a hair analysis

Yeah I was wondering that too, what specifically would be analysed?

DweamGoiL
December 3rd, 2018, 08:33 PM
She analyzes your hair strands and follicles. She is able to determine the health of your hair and properties (strand circumference, porosity, etc.) From that, she then gives you a summary of categories of products that work well for your type of hair and recommended routines (if you hair will be protein sensitive, likes oil, etc.)

illicitlizard
December 4th, 2018, 02:19 AM
She analyzes your hair strands and follicles. She is able to determine the health of your hair and properties (strand circumference, porosity, etc.) From that, she then gives you a summary of categories of products that work well for your type of hair and recommended routines (if you hair will be protein sensitive, likes oil, etc.)

Oh neat! Guess that eliminates some of the trial and error of working out a hair routine. Thanks for the info

hidetheice
December 4th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Is it really that urgent? :) Just curious. :flower:

I really don't know of any other people who do this, but maybe others might.

Your hair resembles my mom's hair. She's i too. Same color. She does have between shoulder & APL length though.

Lol not too urgent but I've just been struggling badly with my hair lately and am desperate. I guess I'll just have to be patient.. That picture on here is several years old =)

Rebecky
December 4th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Oh man, I would totally get mine analyzed! I spent a lot of money through the years giving my hair all kinds of stuff I know it did not need.

hidetheice
December 4th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Oh man, I would totally get mine analyzed! I spent a lot of money through the years giving my hair all kinds of stuff I know it did not need.

Here's the link. I hope it's ok for me to post this
https://goosefootprints.com/about/

Rebecky
December 4th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I just subscribed, very interested! Thank you!

Ligeia Noire
December 4th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Oh that's an awesome idea and she is the one behind the science-y blog which has a well of invaluable and unbiased information that you can't find anywhere. It would be very cool to know with certainty all these things about one's hair. Specially coming from scientific analysis by someone qualified. I'll surely subscribe to the updates at least.

ArabellaRose
December 4th, 2018, 05:46 PM
I've subscribed too, I've been thinking about this for a while as I keep getting loads of splits no matter what I do. Also I'm just keen to find out more about my hair :)