PDA

View Full Version : I love my hair dresser!! (Had to share)

Elanor
November 4th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I'm so happy! Yesterday I went to my hair dresser, that I've been going to since I was five or six. I hadn't had a cut since May, and when I came in she was like "Oh wow, your hair has grown so much! It's really long!" and I was of course pleased :D

When she heard that I'm growing it longer, she sat me in the chair and started by dusting my layers and then she searched the hairs that she missed (because there are so many different lengths in my hair) and snipped a little bit off from each. After that she gave me the 1/2 inch trim I had asked.
She was really through and careful and now my hair feels so good, the ends are soft overall and I hardly lost any length! :cheese: I'm so glad I had to share this with you guys! :p

Islandgrrl
November 4th, 2008, 08:38 AM
What a nice experience! Lucky for you that you have someone who does what you want. I think I'm coming to Finland for my next trim! :)

suicides_eve
November 4th, 2008, 09:03 AM
That's great you had such a good experience. It's very hard to find some one to trust with your hair, I am still a little leary of my dresser even though she has done exactly as i have asked her before.

Compliments are the best part of the trip too;)

spidermom
November 4th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I think I love your hair dresser too.

Elanor
November 4th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Islandgrrl, if you ever come here, I'll give you the address of the place :D

suicides_eve, yea that's right. I started growing my hair in May, and before I always let her cut layers /bangs / fringes or whatever I happened to like at the moment, and she's really good with those too. I'm happy she takes my growing seriously as well :)

spidermom: :D

arylkin
November 4th, 2008, 10:19 AM
How nice! :)

julyllove
November 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I'm glad you found a good hairdresser that is willing to take care of your hair. I found one myself. She does an excellent job. Good ones are hard to find.

Vitalai
November 4th, 2008, 11:39 AM
It's great that you have found such a wonderful hairdresser. I still haven't found mine yet.

Curlsgirl
November 4th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I am so happy for you! I know how it feels and it's hard to find a good one!!! YAY FOR YOU!!! AND YAY FOR GOOD HAIRDRESSERS!!:cheese::cheese::cheese: