PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible

Kellylee
November 25th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Is there anyway to go darker and it come the entire way out over time? I have medium brown with light brown ends( all virgin) and I would like to have dark brown hair. I don’t think it is possible to dye hair and have it truely fade completely out. Opinions?

Ylva
November 25th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but you could do continuous treatments with something like amla, black tea or coffee to darken your hair, and since the treatments are continuous, you won't experience much fading since you are constantly reapplying it. I mean, yes, it's going to come out, but I'm sure some of the staining is permanent, too.

pailin
November 25th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Maybe a deposit only dye like Manic Panic? They do have non-crazy colors, and there wouldn't be any developer involved. Don't know how long they're browns last but maybe someone else here does.

maborosi
November 25th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately there are no guarantees when it comes to this sort of thing. My hair holds on to color for dear life- even if it's a semi/demi permanent, or deposit only, the color does not tend to fade out completely for me.

I would strand test.