PDA

View Full Version : Thigh length by Christmas 2019!

lapushka
November 24th, 2018, 09:32 AM
I am on my way to knee, but taking it slowly. If I get full thigh by the end of next year, I'll be happy already.

Who wants to join me? :happydance:

sophia_
November 24th, 2018, 09:49 AM
I have a long way to go, it might be ambitious of me, I have between 6 and 7 inches before I can call it *thigh length,* but at my current growth rate and minimal trims I might be able to do it!

lapushka
November 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM
sophia_, we gotta stay positive and believe we can do it! :thumbsup: So yes, do join, and we'll just see how far we get!

Jas
November 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM
This is the one for me! I'm a few inches away from classic so I'll at least get to thigh but I'm cutting back to either classic or less depending on what's needed next august/september. So I'll hopefully be back to some kind of thigh length by christmas, mid thigh would be ideal but that's 4 inches over classic so I'd only just get that if I didn't cut at all xD

lapushka
November 24th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Welcome aboard, Jas! :)

AmaryllisRed
November 24th, 2018, 06:58 PM
I think this is totally do-able... just a matter of whether I want to stop at classic when I get there or keep going... hmmmm

TatsuOni
November 25th, 2018, 03:00 AM
I'm at classic (a few cm past actually), so I should have reached some part of my thigh by next Christmas :p So I'm in!

Milkchocolate
November 25th, 2018, 07:04 AM
I am also on my way to knee! Right now I am maybe like 6-7 inches away? About to hit mid thigh! :)

lapushka
November 25th, 2018, 12:08 PM
I am also on my way to knee! Right now I am maybe like 6-7 inches away? About to hit mid thigh! :)

Congrats! :) & welcome to this thread!

lapushka
November 25th, 2018, 12:09 PM
I think this is totally do-able... just a matter of whether I want to stop at classic when I get there or keep going... hmmmm

I'm at classic (a few cm past actually), so I should have reached some part of my thigh by next Christmas :p So I'm in!

Happy to have you guys! :)

AmaryllisRed
November 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM
This is how strong the LHC-itis is: I had only intended to grow to classic, but JUST THE EXISTENCE OF THIS THREAD makes me want to go for thigh.

Anyway, it won't LOOK classic until I'm at thigh anyway, right? :)

AmberJewel
November 25th, 2018, 01:36 PM
I second that, AmaryllisRed. I'm just a couple inches away from classic now, so maybe this is doable... Sure, I'll join!

AmaryllisRed
November 25th, 2018, 01:41 PM
I second that, AmaryllisRed. I'm just a couple inches away from classic now, so maybe this is doable... Sure, I'll join!

Yeah I am something like 4" from classic so I'll probably hit classic around May/June and just keep going. :)

AmberJewel
November 25th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Sounds great! I haven't been making much progress thanks to trimming to even out the ends and get rid of damage (split ends, so many split ends). But if I can *just* get to classic, maybe then I'll have the patience to maintain for a while! Just being on this thread makes me feel so smug. :) Never thought I'd actually get this far.

lapushka
November 25th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Welcome! :)

maborosi
November 25th, 2018, 09:35 PM
It's hard to say exactly where thigh length is on me, lol. Between 45-48"? Well, in any case, I should be there by the end of next year for sure, so count me in this thread. :)

lapushka
November 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Welcome maborosi! :)

TatsuOni
May 9th, 2019, 07:22 AM
I should reach mid thigh by the end of the year :)

AmaryllisRed
May 9th, 2019, 07:48 AM
Haha! Totally forgot I was in this thread.
Apparently I grew 4" in the five months from November to April?
Anyway, I'll be *somewhere* along my thighs by the end of the year. My longest strands are already touching the top of the thigh in the shower.
*Mid-thigh* is probably 6-7" away so I probably won't be quite there.

Dark40
May 9th, 2019, 09:12 AM
I'm at WL+ 2 inches below my waist. I don't think that's do able for me. I've got a long way to go. So, I'm out.

Cg
May 9th, 2019, 10:43 AM
I'm only here to cheer everyone on. Good luck, y'all.

AutobotsAttack
May 10th, 2019, 08:28 AM
I’m 2 inches from Classic, so I might be able to see the likes of thigh length by the end of this year. Hoping for at least another 3-4 inches of growth.

TatsuOni
May 10th, 2019, 08:30 AM
I'm only here to cheer everyone on. Good luck, y'all.

Thank you! :)

TatsuOni
September 28th, 2019, 11:28 AM
I've reached mid thigh! :)

https://cdn1.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/1_5d8f92da2a6b2242bb233e90.jpg

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/2_5d8f92dbe087c355c09ce2fa.jpg

So I should be mid thigh + by Christmas :)

Dark40
September 28th, 2019, 11:56 AM
I've reached mid thigh! :)

https://cdn1.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/1_5d8f92da2a6b2242bb233e90.jpg

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/2_5d8f92dbe087c355c09ce2fa.jpg

So I should be mid thigh + by Christmas :)

Congratulations on reaching mid thigh length! :D I am very happy for you that you've reached a new milestone! You know, mid thigh length is my actual long term goal? I think that's where my terminal length is. I tihnk by Christmas you will have reached mid thigh + :)

lapushka
September 28th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Congratulations, Tatsu! Yay! Looking good, girl! :cheer:

AmaryllisRed
September 28th, 2019, 03:09 PM
I keep forgetting about this thread!
Congrats, Tatsu!

I won't be mid-thigh until next spring or summer, but I would definitely say I've reached the top of the thigh.

TatsuOni
September 29th, 2019, 07:12 AM
Congratulations on reaching mid thigh length! :D I am very happy for you that you've reached a new milestone! You know, mid thigh length is my actual long term goal? I think that's where my terminal length is. I tihnk by Christmas you will have reached mid thigh + :)

Congratulations, Tatsu! Yay! Looking good, girl! :cheer:

Thank you! :flower:

I keep forgetting about this thread!
Congrats, Tatsu!

I won't be mid-thigh until next spring or summer, but I would definitely say I've reached the top of the thigh.

Thank you! :blossom: Then you are at thigh length and we still have a bit to go before Christmas, so you should be a little further down your thigh by then! :)

Dark40
September 29th, 2019, 10:11 AM

Thank you! :blossom: Then you are at thigh length and we still have a bit to go before Christmas, so you should be a little further down your thigh by then! :)

You're welcome! :)

TatsuOni
November 27th, 2019, 12:49 AM
We're getting close to Christmas now!

Zesty
November 27th, 2019, 06:47 AM
Tatsu your hair is looking amazing as always, congrats on the milestone!

I never joined this thread to begin with but I think I've succeeded. When my ends aren't curving I'm about an inch past fingertip. I think mid thigh is only an inch and a half or two inches away. With my slowed growth rate and accounting for trims that's probably 6-7 months away. :) But I do consider myself to be *upper* thigh.

TatsuOni
November 27th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Tatsu your hair is looking amazing as always, congrats on the milestone!

I never joined this thread to begin with but I think I've succeeded. When my ends aren't curving I'm about an inch past fingertip. I think mid thigh is only an inch and a half or two inches away. With my slowed growth rate and accounting for trims that's probably 6-7 months away. :) But I do consider myself to be *upper* thigh.

Thank you! :blossom:

Your hair sure it thigh length! :)

zashin66
November 27th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I joined a thread a while back about not measuring but I'm definitely in the realm of thigh. I'm not sure where mid thigh supposed to officially be. I'm hoping to make knee length by my birthday which is end of May 2020. I have cut about 3-4 inches of one outlier section of hair that was weirdly longer. I will probably want to cut about 2-3 inches once I'm to little bit longer than knee just to get pristine ends while i mentally prepare for the no man's land of calf length down to ankle

Zesty
November 27th, 2019, 09:22 AM
I joined a thread a while back about not measuring but I'm definitely in the realm of thigh. I'm not sure where mid thigh supposed to officially be. I'm hoping to make knee length by my birthday which is end of May 2020. I have cut about 3-4 inches of one outlier section of hair that was weirdly longer. I will probably want to cut about 2-3 inches once I'm to little bit longer than knee just to get pristine ends while i mentally prepare for the no man's land of calf length down to ankle

I consider it to be halfway between classic and knee. Your hair will be beautiful at knee and that's so soon!

TatsuOni
November 27th, 2019, 09:56 AM

Mid thigh is as Zesty says, halfway between classic and knee :) I'm hoping to reach knee by the end of next year, so you're ahead of me! :cheer:

Cg
November 28th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Congratulations to all those who reached this milestone!

Since FTL is into thigh, I call it, but there's a whole lot of femur left before knee. Like AmaryllisRed, I made it if high thigh counts.

TatsuOni
November 28th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Congratulations to all those who reached this milestone!

Since FTL is into thigh, I call it, but there's a whole lot of femur left before knee. Like AmaryllisRed, I made it if high thigh counts.

Of course it counts! :) The title says thigh length :)

TatsuOni
January 1st, 2020, 11:09 AM
How did it go? :) I reached mid thigh+

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/mobiluppladdning_5e038a0e2a6b220e7880b72d.jpg

Ylva
January 1st, 2020, 11:11 AM
Congrats, Tatsu! :)

TatsuOni
January 1st, 2020, 11:12 AM
Congrats, Tatsu! :)

Cg
January 1st, 2020, 11:40 AM
Wohoo, Tatsu! Congratulations and knee won't be long now!

CindyOfTheOaks
January 1st, 2020, 03:12 PM
I missed this thread !
I've been sweating the fingertip thread and totally missed this one !
I have loooong arms so I am past mid thigh and only a few inches from top of knee.

lapushka
January 1st, 2020, 05:49 PM
Congrats Tatsu!!! :)

blackgothicdoll
January 1st, 2020, 09:19 PM

Super OT Tatsu and I hope you don't mind if I ask, but where can I find a dress like that? I'm crazy about this dress :o

zashin66
January 1st, 2020, 11:00 PM
Crazy. Looks great

Sarahlabyrinth
January 2nd, 2020, 05:20 AM
Congrats, Tatsu, looks amazing!

TatsuOni
January 2nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
Wohoo, Tatsu! Congratulations and knee won't be long now!

I missed this thread !
I've been sweating the fingertip thread and totally missed this one !
I have loooong arms so I am past mid thigh and only a few inches from top of knee.

Congrats on being past mid thigh! :cheer:

Congrats Tatsu!!! :)

Super OT Tatsu and I hope you don't mind if I ask, but where can I find a dress like that? I'm crazy about this dress :o

I'm afraid that I can't help you. I bought it online on a lolita forum years ago, from someone who ordered it from China and never used it. It's a slevless dress with a white shirt underneath by the way :)

Crazy. Looks great

Congrats, Tatsu, looks amazing!

Dark40
January 5th, 2020, 08:18 PM

Tatsu, congratulations on your new milestone! Your hair is always looking so amazing!

TatsuOni
January 6th, 2020, 03:36 AM
Tatsu, congratulations on your new milestone! Your hair is always looking so amazing!

Dark40
January 6th, 2020, 03:54 PM

You're welcome! :) You're at the goal length that I want to be at in about 5 years from now! I'm hoping before 5 years get here I make it to mid-thigh length! I had said that I would like to grow to terminal length. Or, I would like to see where my terminal length is but I think right now I would like to see if I make it to thigh length and mid-thigh length. Then, we'll wait and see once I get there if I want to grow longer or not.

Dark40
January 6th, 2020, 03:57 PM
I’m 2 inches from Classic, so I might be able to see the likes of thigh length by the end of this year. Hoping for at least another 3-4 inches of growth.

Oh yes, I'm sure you will be able to see the likes of thigh length by the end of the year too! :)

jane_marie
January 6th, 2020, 04:21 PM

Very pretty Tatu!

blackgothicdoll
January 6th, 2020, 10:57 PM
I'm afraid that I can't help you. I bought it online on a lolita forum years ago, from someone who ordered it from China and never used it. It's a slevless dress with a white shirt underneath by the way :)

Ah! Well paired, I love your style. Thank you anyways :o

TatsuOni
January 7th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Very pretty Tatu!

Ah! Well paired, I love your style. Thank you anyways :o